Floating trees and runways at S43 & 7S3

8 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

I think that is an unrelated problem with autogen descriptions.

I don't see it.

Nick,

Okay, any ideas as to the cause or fix? I have no other scenery installed except for Orbx. No third party mesh either. Just P3Dv5 and Orbx scenery. 

1 hour ago, Nick Cooper said:

Do you have Gaya Kos?

No Nick, I have not purchased that airport scenery yet. Furthermore, the only scenery I have so far installed into P3Dv5 are all Orbx PNW airports, as well as Orbx Global Base, Orbx NA Landclass, and Orbx PNW region. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2020 at 11:13 AM, Sniper31 said:

0S9 does not look good...it looks as if a bomb went off and flattened the eastern half of the airport and also much of the terrain to the east of the airport. Now, the mesh elevation still looks proper, it's just all trees and buildings are either missing or flattened. Please see screenshots :

no0Uuej.jpg

1GG73jf.jpg

QO7FItA.jpg

Okay, after following Nick's step by step uninstall of P3Dv5 and install of P3Dv5 with hotfix 1, and a fresh install of 0S9 and 11S, both airports are again looking like this....with half the scenery missing of the airports and the surrounding terrain. What keeps causing this? I managed to get both of those airports working in P3Dv5 before the hotfix, after much work with Nick, and now they are back to this. Very confused.

Regards,

Landon

• 6 months later...

For Meigs, I fixed it myself by adding

<AltAGL>-0.250</AltAGL>

inside the two first  <Object> of the ObjectFlow xml file managing the vegetation

"yourLibraryPathe\p3dv5\KCGX Merrill C. Meigs Field\Orbx\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_KCGX\Scenery\Orbx_KCGX_PLC_veg_ObjectFlow.xml"

Hope I am not breaking the EULA. If you consider that's the case, please delete this post.

Regards

Gérard

• 2 weeks later...

Archived