List of incompatible products

I think that a list of the not compatible Orbx packages would be very useful. The majority of products is compatible already. So the task is to figure out what is not.

What makes it a bit complicated in addition is that variety of data input. E.g. LC South America is not marked as P3Dv5 compatible (being the only landclass) while the forum compatibility list says it is.

I was going to post something similar to find out which airports will not be updated.  I'm hoping my close-to-home airport CNK4 will see some P3Dv5 love as well as the airports from Turbulent Designs.  Hopefully it's just a matter of time.

Thanks,

Dan

I was looking forward to updating/upgrading to Version 5 however, on the same day it is released the compatibility list comes out and my home airport is not on it. (bit like waiting until Christmas and then being told there are no presents)

I am intrigued that Canberra Cityscape is compatible, but the Orbx YSCB Canberra is not.

If I activate Cityscape (and not YSCB) in version 5 what airport do I get? AUS2's? What are the seams like? What is the Version 5 default like? Does it have the current terminal? (now 10 years old)

Can someone with Version 5 test this for me?

Aussie

The fact that some airports are not on the list just indicates they are not ready to go on day one. Those not already listed require some form of modification to be made so they are fully compliant with V5. Many of those modifications have already been made, they just need a V5 installer to be prepared.

That will all be sorted over the coming week or so.

To go back to the OP's original request - it would be very useful to have a list of what is not compatible as well as what is.  

I have 179 directories in my p3dv4 folder - and they do not line up with the compatible list so it would make it much easier to copy the correct folders over.  I have the bandwidth just to download but would like to try and avoid that. 

Archived