Scenery order?

I am having issues with scenery in XP11. Just bought Pilot Plus Wycombe, but seem to get the default rather than theirs. Also,  though True Earth South seems mostly correct on other airports, when I switch to Florida same problem with all added airports. If anyone can spare the time to check my scenery order to help try and identify a possible culprit, I'd appreciate it!!!

scenery_packs.ini

I see your TE GB south isn't below several airports in that area - also place the default 'London landmarks' and 'Needles Helipad' above it - that's basically it.  Airports followed by areas in which they're located, libraries and mesh at the bottom.  Get rid of all those outdated Aerosoft airports.  Sounds simple but like so much of XP,  if there's a leak water will find it.

6 hours ago, Nosferatu said:

Sorted. Thanks!

Have you actually sorted your complete scenery_packs.ini out or just resolved your issue with Wycombe?

Your scenery pack is real mess by the way. If you are happy with it then that's fine, but let me know if you want me to rearrange it correctly for you

6 hours ago, Nosferatu said:

I've bought some new airports since the last time I posted my scenery pack, so new one attached here.

scenery_packs.ini 7.32 kB · 0 downloads

Well either I was seeing things or your scenery pack has been modified and looks OK at the moment ! So I am leaving it as it is.:)

I suggest that to tidy it up a fraction, you look in the custom scenery folder for the 2 entries right at the bottom of your .ini and remove them. They are:

m Scenery/The_Handy_Objects_Library/

_Handy_Objects_Library/

and remove 1 copy of OrbxLibs XP as your .ini has 2 entries for that library as shown below:

SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_OrbxlibsXP/
m Scenery/The_Handy_Objects_Library/
_Handy_Objects_Library/

Archived