Can't download AU Green ... File corrupted

Cthulhus

Hello

I downloaded the files on 3 differents computers with different internet connection (My wife's PC, and my boss's PC)

I attached an image of the probleme on my computer.

Posted Image

If you use a download manager like FDM, the file stop at 96% (look the image) and the file can't continue.

If you download it from a simple IE or FF, the file download fine till 96% and then move directly to 100% (jump) and you can't open and unzip the file.

And this on the 3 PCs ! So I can't believe that the problem come from me.

It appear at 100% that the file in your server is corrupted and need to be replaced.

Before tell me that the problem come from my connection, PC or other, please check if you can download the file and unzip it!

I spend much time by trying to download the file and now I'll stop loosing my time. Please fix it and tell me when I can grab the file again.

And I'm sure that right now nobody can download this file. Everybody will have the same problem.

thanks

I have the same problem - tried six times - with and without getright - will only complete to nearly the end then stops as though it has completed the download. Sent a ticket for help - no response - anyone got any ideas how to complete this download - all other parts are fine to download.

Hi there,

Probably one for Jay and/or Adrian.

Usually Adrian is super speedy with support tickets, so I have no doubt he'll get back to you.

Unfortunately, I don;t have access to the exact link you do (and no, don't post it here obviously!)

The internet and Content delivery is an "odd" thing ... so we'll have to see what they can come up with for you.

Yes I hope because I spent much time looking for a solution and I leave the computer all the night connected without success...

Hope that Flightsimstore will give me a commercial gift or coupon for this ...

and another "problem" is that they are located on Australia with +8 hours from me and with each ticket, I have to wait 24 hours for the answer

All the best

Just downloaded it, take note of the time/date stamp of the download and this forum post, so there is nothing wrong with the download, Adrian will help you out with an alternative as soon as he sees your ticket :)

post-5-130204104126_thumb.png

It is the same link I can see IP's so I used the same download link that you have

(compared your IP here to the IP in my log files )

Has Adrian responded to your ticket yet ?

Also I am assuming here that you clear your cache / temp files before reattempting any download

Has Adrian responded to your ticket yet ?

Also I am assuming here that you clear your cache / temp files before reattempting any download

No reply yet... and yes, clear cache and test on other computers with other Internet access. I tried on IE, Firefox and Free Download Manager (like GetRight). Same problem...

And don't forget that I got the 3 others regions without any problem ! So....

Thanks

No reply yet... and yes, clear cache and test on other computers with other Internet access. I tried on IE, Firefox and Free Download Manager (like GetRight). Same problem...

And don't forget that I got the 3 others regions without any problem ! So....

I have responded to your ticket again with several alternative download links. Give them a go instead. It could be that the cached copy on one of the edge servers is corrupt and we'll need to wait for it to refresh before you'll have success with the original link I gave you.

Hi all,

I've got the same problem: file corrupted.

I've made many tries, with Firefox, IE, with and without antivirus: same pb, no result.

I've opened one support ticket on FSS web site since a few days but no answer... (perhaps a lot of work?)

I just posted on the french forum a few minutes ago... before searching and finding this post.

Hoping for the solution, thanks in advance!

Best regards.

Hello,

It seems to me that I've been able to download and unzip Green with the new link provided from FSS support ;) Tthank you very much Adrian!!!

So, no pb with the software but a bug with one download server  ::)

Waiting for delivery of a new hard disk before to try to activate (move from the older PC) FSX, FTX AU and so on...

A new time, THX!  ©George Lucas :)

Regards.

Not a problem with the download server though

OK! (it doesn't matter, I've caught the file with an other way; but I understand your point of view: to find the cause would be interesting indeed coz I'm not alone :-\)

Thanks Mr the Webmaster  :)

Archived