Protecting TE FL

JoseCFII

10 minutes ago, Scott Harmes said:

Nice shot.  Is that a moving ship, or static?  I didn't think XP11 had moving ships.

A moving ship with lights. This means that moving boats are possible. I'm not new to XP11, but I am learning daily about all the eye candy available in the sim.

16 minutes ago, Iain Emms said:

Cant really make anything out in this one sorry.

cheers

Iain

Thanks for you honesty but let me bestow some knowledge. First it's a moving boat. I also see wave animations. I also see scattered haze.  Lots to see.

5 minutes ago, Iain Emms said:

Stop being rude with the STOP the nonsense im asking a question as you can not make anything out from Orbx in this shot.

cheers

Iain

I've seen many pics of just airplanes that can be taken anywhere in a sim without your intervention. I will make this easy. I'll never post another pic again on the FTX forum.

Heck I'll never buy another Orbx add-on.

Sorry you feel this way Jose,  i try to keep this forum in order so that the other members dont complain about shots not showing Orbx products to me of which i get quite a few believe me, I have gone through the last 40 pages here in the screenshot forum and have found none that dont comply with the rules if and when they do come up i hide them from being seen on the forum.

cheers

Iain

Archived