How does one get support on the support forums?

SGunard

Hi,

I've purchased over 100 Orbx products over the years, so am a loyal customer of the company. However, I posted a query on the P3Dv4 support forums four days ago, and since then I have had no replies from either mods or devs and my query is now languishing at the bottom of page 3. In fact, there are many other questions from other users that seem to be just ignored. I suspect that no one will ever bother to reply to us.

Can I ask why this is so? We have been asked to look for support in the support forums, so what gives? Are they support forums, or not? If we have not supplied enough info, it would be nice if this was asked for. If our queries are ambiguous, it would be good if clarification was sought. This would be far better customer service than just ignoring us and hoping our problems will go away, and tbh we don't deserve to be ignored. 

Any comment from the 'powers that be'?

Kind regards,

Steve Gunard

Hi Steve,

Point taken, sometimes Support Requests slip through the cracks, it does get rather busy here and we do try our best.  I believe Doug has answered your Topic, I thank you for the feedback, please bear in mind, during Sale periods we typically are engulfed with Support Requests. Nick and Doug do work very hard to provide Support in a timely manner.

Richard

Archived