OPENLC Africa roads?

Hello,

it is definitely not Vector.

I can replicate that grid of roads but only when I activate my Aeroworx scenery.

I am not saying that it is the cause or indeed the only possibility, just that it

causes the same effect as you are seeing and that effect is not there when

open LC Africa is on its own.

16 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

it is definitely not Vector.

I can replicate that grid of roads but only when I activate my Aeroworx scenery.

I am not saying that it is the cause or indeed the only possibility, just that it

causes the same effect as you are seeing and that effect is not there when

open LC Africa is on its own.

Looking at the other thread about the pyramids, here's a pic of what I see.  I've also attached a copy of my scenery and terrain cfg files.  Not sure if there's anything you see out of place.  Thanks for the help.

2020-3-27_19-41-34-693.jpg

scenery.cfg terrain.cfg

Hello,

I can see some areas where this type of effect appears, just not where I have guessed where your aircraft is.

If the available data shows a network of roads, then that is what will appear.

I agree that they do not match the underlying scenery but this is landclass and not photoscenery.

that's not the only issue.  As you can see also, I'm getting what looks like default scenery bleed through in all areas of Orbx around the world.  I wonder if it had something to do when central V4 first came out and I migrated everything over to a new directory.  In any case, it looks like I'm staring down a complete re-install (which isn't gonna happen--lol)

• 1 month later...

Archived