Please resurrect OLC Asia

rtissera

13 minutes ago, wolfko said:

Hm, just one thought. I'm pretty sure there are many more simmers in Russia than in most other Asian countries. Thus an LC product including Russia would have a more solid base of buyers.

There is already a quite good multi-part LC product available for the whole of Russia by a Russian developer since a few months. 

Kind regards, Michael

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, pmb said:

There is already a quite good multi-part LC product available for the whole of Russia by a Russian developer since a few months. 

Kind regards, Michael

Interesting, I didn't know that.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2020 at 12:59 PM, rtissera said:

Hello,

So glad to see OpenLC Africa being released, just bought it (instabuy).
We're so close to have a full worlwide cover of Orbx regions with seasonal support it's sad to know OLC Asia has been dumped.

Maybe you should run some polls  Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire or asks for interested people to prebuy / preorder a possible OLC Asia region ? Or use crowdfunding ?

I would gladly buy it full price to make sure my P3DV4 has a worldwide Orbx cover, especially since I am afraid FS2020 will soon become FS2022....

Keep up the good work and stay safe at home !

An happy customer from France,

Romain

Good land class (and a good mesh) can turn a flat, tan, wasteland of default scenery into rolling hills with different vegetation and accurately placed towns.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/21/2020 at 11:02 AM, pmb said:

Kind regards, Michael

Sadly, it's far from being a replacement for OpenLC, since it just adds roads and streams and a bit of wood and town here and there. OK, this is better than nothing, of course. But it's not a full landclass replacement, it improves "just" the landscape near towns and airports. And it is overpriced in comparison.

If you want OpenLC for Asia, please take part in the poll in case you haven't already:

You can also vote your favourite destination in Asia here:

Archived