A great Freebie

Aussieflyer38

For those guys who haven't seen this, A2A are offering their P40 free as a stay home gesture. It's complete with Accusim and is a great addition to your hanger. In fact I can't believe they have  done this,  so generous. We all know the excellent quality of their aircraft, and this is no exception. So grab it now.

Don 

On 3/23/2020 at 8:03 PM, Aussieflyer38 said:

For those guys who haven't seen this, A2A are offering their P40 free as a stay home gesture. It's complete with Accusim and is a great addition to your hanger. In fact I can't believe they have  done this,  so generous. We all know the excellent quality of their aircraft, and this is no exception. So grab it now.

Don 

Hi Don

where did you download it from? I can't get it to download from their site.

Just keep trying.  The site has been hammered hard since the free P-40 announcement and service has been spotty. Refreshing the page a couple times should get it to load.  The download itself may also give some trouble, but I found download speed was normal for me when the site itself was almost incapacitated on the first day. 

10 hours ago, bvdboomen said:

You can also download it from here:

https://secure.simmarket.com/a2a-simulations-accu-sim-p-40-p3d-academic.phtml

Provided you have P3D v4, otherwise look for the fsx version.

Thank you very much for your link.

I have a Simkits account but didn't think of checking it for the free  download.

Now I will see if I can find the download link for FSX.

Stay safe and well ! :D

Archived