Do You like bush flying?

YoYo

hEjV257h.jpg

Do You like bush flying, weathering, scratches and dirty pit of working horse in rough terrain? This plane, region and skin will be for you. Due to the situation with COVID-19 I am at home, I have a little more free time now ;> and I did something for this kind of flying (my favorite kind btw.).

Here is a little different set of screenies ;). Not only screenies but the repaint for MV PC-6 also.

This plane was used by JAARS operator: Indonesia / West Papua so its perfect plane and skin for FTX Global, Vector, PNG Holgermesh (free), AYEO Emo Mission (free), AYPY Jacksons with 10x bush strips and 20x enhanced regional airports and TAP Tapini Airport for sure. A lot of ambitious and unforgettable flights on this Region in P3Dv4.5!

The repaint (textures only) for Milviz Pilatus PC-6 Porter B2-H4 model (payware addon for P3Dv4.4+). You need to have this great model of this legendary PC-6 plane. The repaint of Porter PK-UCF of JAARS organization. In aviation, JAARS helps its field partners start and run local aviation programs. This help comes in the form of training staff, setting standards, equipping aircraft, research, and more. In turn, these partners provide a range of transportation services to a variety of people, including translators, support personnel, consultants, trainers, linguists, Christian mission organizations, hospitals, local people and governments. These services can also include medical evacuations and disaster relief work. The real plane is used in JAARS Indonesia / West Papua - because airplanes are the only safe way to reach many isolated villages and communities in Indonesia. Textures set (outside and inside) was  tested in P3Dv4.5 HT2. The package contains external textures, many tweaks and improvements and interior modifications.

Enjoy of bush flying and new adventures!

wVtteUMh.jpg

80W4UOZh.jpg

OudxqW7h.jpg

nbHAIysh.jpg

i8mXUPAh.jpg

VWnb26sh.jpg

dWEAoXch.jpg

TvJJNB7h.jpg

8MGcgi8h.jpg

HN8AYLgh.jpg

sy2YdV9h.jpg

MqkizAQh.jpg

oONBT8Ph.jpg

The skin was uploaded for SOH and soon on Avisim/Flightsim also.

Hi all,

Great images,I often wonder if this aircraft would be as good,or better, on short strips as the Quest Kodiak that I have been using  for all my PNG flights,the Kodiak has full glass screens with ,moving trace on the map etc,etc,wonder if anyone has tried both! Doc.

Archived