Install doesn't go past 25%

I'm afraid same issue for me - the simple fact is load/unload, change settings/remove things/add things clear registry/add registry, just about every damn thing possible (as a user of 30 years I think I know my stuff) but it just will not load beyond 25%. On one occasion I think I saw a missing protocol message, but it disappeared before I could grab it. I have sent info to support, but no response yet. The old central worked just fine, but this new one has never worked properly. What do I mean? The old one worked and on the change to the latest version of Central, and me buying more software, the installation stopped working mid-install of the new product. I cleaned everything out inc P3d itself and decided to reload everything new. Now it will NOT go beyond 25% . I have tried everything and I mean everything I can think of.

Perhaps it's a new World without Orbx from now  on......

Hello Lichfield,

I note from an earlier topic that you posted that you had received no support in response to your support request,

yet that topic is still open and awaiting your reply to the explanation that support is via these forums.

I note that on this occasion, you mention that you have "sent info to support" and yet there is no info to be seen in the forum.

"Newbie" refers to the number of posts that you have added to the forums, 5 so far and has nothing to do with anything else.

I wonder if you are sending e mails or support tickets still?

Hello,

I've split your post into a new topic so we can troubleshoot with you directly.

We'd like to identify the root cause for this issue. Can you please try the following:

• Open up the registry
  • Go to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\
  • Right-click and find 'Orbx'
    image.png
  • Can you tell us what registry keys you have for Orbx Central, and if you have multiple? They will look similar to the following image, we'd like to know the values you have in the red section for Orbx Central.
    image.png

Archived