Winner of the Febuary 2020 Screenshot Contest.

Iain Emms

Well then chaps Thank you all for taking the time to enter the contest and vote so many great shots by the way. 

Now the winner is........

Jack Sawyer.

9k2sOCN.jpg

Now then Jack if you shoot Ed an email ed@Orbxsystems.com   Saying which prize you would like with your OrbxDirect account details Ed will add your prize to your account.

Well done to you mate a great shot this.

cheers

Iain

2 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Fantastic shot, indeed, a well deserved win. But Jack might be unable to use the price, he probably already has all the stuff :D?

Thanks Gerold, actually I don't.  There's seven I do not have in XP. 

17 minutes ago, JOE DYGAN said:

I like the perspective!!! And the subtle bridge made all the difference, I think (:lol:!).

Well done and congratulations,  Jack !

Cheers :D !

Thanks Joe, it would indeed be difficult to fly this thing under a bridge but I may give it a try sometime :lol:

15 minutes ago, Dario said:

Congratulations, Jack! This shot is really outstanding! 

Thanks Dario!  TrueEarth in XP makes all the difference in the world, but Iain helped with his shots of the shuttle, he inspired me to try the same.

1 hour ago, jean marc said:

Coming back from the Deep Space, Captain Jack Sawyer won the Earth's greatest Screenshots Contest ! And we heard from the all galaxy  little green men voices saying "Well done Jack ! Happy for you !!" :)

:lol: Thanks Jean Marc! You described it perfectly my friend.

Congratulations Jack, a great screenshot and sorry for the lateness of posting as unfortunately last week had 2 heart attacks and only just been discharged from hospital yesterday after having stents put in.

Coming back to your screenshot, I have never flown the shuttle and whilst I now have plenty of time in hand recuperating, I may well try a few orbits!!

Again, well done sir.

Regards

Nigel.

50 minutes ago, Nigelhj said:

Congratulations Jack, a great screenshot and sorry for the lateness of posting as unfortunately last week had 2 heart attacks and only just been discharged from hospital yesterday after having stents put in.

Coming back to your screenshot, I have never flown the shuttle and whilst I now have plenty of time in hand recuperating, I may well try a few orbits!!

Again, well done sir.

Regards

Nigel.

Thanks Nigel and gosh, very sorry to hear but thank goodness you’re ok.  I will be thinking of you.

5 hours ago, wolfko said:

Congrats Jack!

Unfortunately I can't see your winner shot. Imgur says it was no longer available. :(

Thanks and I see that too.  This is very odd.  I’ve never had this problem before.  I’ll have to look at this.

Archived