Asiago (LIDA) Freeware won't display

Okay, this is freeware, so I can't complain too loudly.  And yet, the infuriating problems with this installation are very similar to those I've had recently with payware (e.g., Juneau (PAJN), Kos (LGKO) and True Earth GBS.  It seems to me everything worked smoothly a year or so ago, but with the roll-out of Orbx Central, it's been one hassle after another. 

To be brief: 

Installed LIDA to Library I was REQUIRED to set up for Kos.  No good.  See screen shot.

Uninstalled.  Reinstalled to "Main Library."  [Note: There is no such folder, but that's what Orbx calls it.].  No good. See screen shot.

Uninstalled.  Reinstalled to P3d v. 4.  No good.  See screen shot.

In other words, there are only 3 options, and this freeware did not work in any of them.  It would be SO helpful if the folks at Orbx would TELL me where to install it!

Thanks all,

Mac6737 

LIDA.jpg

Doug,

Guess what?  It worked!  Thanks.

Mac6737

Footnote:  I ran auto-configuration in Vector AEC, and got an error message after a while: "Unhandled exception," blah blah blah.  I was unable to continue (app froze), but I could exit Config and re-enter AEC to disable LIDA.  I have no idea what the "unhandled exception" might be, or what horrors await me. 

Archived