Australia and New Zealand AI - No Scrolling in Config

Hi, this was sorted some time back with a revised .xml from Nick. After the latest update to Orbx Central it has happened again. I have had to put Nick's revised .xml back into Orbx/scripts and it has fixed it but there must be a bad file being re-used in Orbx Central Updates as this has happened to me twice after updates. Note there is no Default AI option, no Fly Tampa and no enhanced ATC available.

Bernie

ANZ AI.JPG

Thanks Nick but I still had it in my downloads and as I said above it fixed the issue. This is more to say it might help others if they have this happen and that there seems to be a problem somewhere after the Orbx Central updates. Of course it may just be my setup though I do not see why.

Yeah @BernieFlyer to be honest I hadn't realised something was missing, until I saw your post. I don't have YSSY so that's probably part of it! The file does fix the problem and provide a few more options that were certainly missing. 

It would be worth sneaking it into an update for everyone @Nick Cooper

I'm just glad Nick provided that file and especially the lights configurator a couple of months ago or I never would have switched permanently to Orbx Central. Files saved to a flash drive. Two in fact. Many thanks, Nick!

Archived