You guys broke my heart

NaveenB

Listening to the FSBreak interview I gather you are doing the US starting in the northwest and moving outwards.

I live in lonely little Florida, about as far from the PacNW as you could possibly get, I was so hoping to hear my state called out as an upcoming project.

I guess I could move... ;D

I also live in Florida but I think Florida is to hard to make (looking as good as PNW) using photoreal scenery, take Miami and Ft-lauderdale as an exp. to many houses to many water canal to many street so can you imagine how long it will take to place every houses where they belong + water canal + streets........phew, it's easyer to plant trees in a big forest..... ;D   

@ Alain, agreed it's a challenge, but if anyone developer could meet that challenge, it's this one.

I actually think Some parts of Australia on the Gold Coast and the Florida Textures would be kind of similar.

@ Alain, agreed it's a challenge, but if anyone developer could meet that challenge, it's this one.

I actually think Some parts of Australia on the Gold Coast and the Florida Textures would be kind of similar.

I am with you on this one, the only thing is the house placement, another company (without naming it) came up with accurate placement of raod, railroad, houses and body water exactly where they are suppose to be, it's kind of hard not to do the same in something new like Florida, it would be amazing to fly over FT-Lauderdale and be able to see my house or the surrounding building or the coastline with all the buildings on the beach, now try to imagine flying over the everglades......everything done from photoreal scenery.........well we can dream can't we....

Guest J van E

Listening to the FSBreak interview I gather you are doing the US starting in the northwest and moving outwards.

I live in lonely little Florida, about as far from the PacNW as you could possibly get, I was so hoping to hear my state called out as an upcoming project.

I guess I could move... ;D

Ah, what are you complaining about...!!! 'As far from the PacNW as you could possibly get'...? When do you think Orbx will release EU Netherlands Blue...? Well? What do you think?

;D

Guest J van E

Ha ha, good point.

Netherlands blue...release date 2015

Hm, that would be sooner than I thought...  ;)

I lived in Florida for over 2 years with flying everyday locally as my career.....

I'm in no rush to see Florida, if ever.  Don't get me wrong, it has it's nice features, but ultimately sort of drab and there are so many better places ORBx could focus their time and talent.

In the interest of fairness, I now live in the Northeast and I won't be sad if they never give this area the FTX treatment either.  (Except maybe Maine).  Having flown coast to coast low and slow in helos across this country from NJ to Cali, I can tell you there are so many better places to focus, and they are working their way there with Rockies and Northern Cali on the horizon.

Archived