YBBN update version or patch

zulk

I can't speak on behalf of Orbx, but personally I don't think there is. 

I am not sure if you are aware but the airport is undergoing significant redevelopment with a second runway nearly finished and due to open soon. I'd rather wait and see an update including the changes.

Hello,

I can make no promises on behalf of the development team, however, the matter has been discussed

and it is possible that in due course that there may be a version 2 of YBBN.

Obviously, there is no timeline but I would suspect that until the real world alterations are finished, such

a version 2 would be premature.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Nick and Ian,

Hope there will be soon quite disappointed with YBBN comparing to YBCG , very low quality airport YBBN especially the ground texture and runway.

Anyway waiting for the new patch .

Regards

Zulk

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/20/2020 at 4:42 AM, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

I can make no promises on behalf of the development team, however, the matter has been discussed

and it is possible that in due course that there may be a version 2 of YBBN.

Obviously, there is no timeline but I would suspect that until the real world alterations are finished, such

a version 2 would be premature.

Hi Nick,

Perhaps you could pass on these comments to the development team?  I am sure there are a LOT of users hanging out for an update to YBBN.  The new runway and taxiways are virtually complete (no pun intended!) so an update with the new runway and taxiways would be great, and at the same time update the Qantas and Virgin signage as well as ground textures - those things are all locked in and well known already.  

I'm sure that for many years now there will be new buildings, changes to the road system, and possibly an additional terminal building, but they could be added at a later times.

Cheers,

Brian

• 9 months later...

Archived