LGKO Kos - Unable to install after purchase

Rolfspan

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log  
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

I found the Central log file but I can't transfer it to this support request. That is not my problem.

My problem is that I purchased LGKO but when attempting to install it points out that I can not install directly into the simulator. The other option is to install it into the main library. This creates an error  stating that the Library Path does not exists. and that is it. I can't get any further. My Orbx central is P3D v4. This is the first time I had that problem. 

I look forward to getting assistance on this item. Thank you.

Rolf

Operating system:  Windows 10 Pro 64bit -  I7 7700K CPU @4.20GHz - GPU GTX 1080- - 32.0 GB RAM - P3D v4.5

Simulator:  

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

Hi Rolf

Yes, this does appear to be a product that is only available for install via the .xml method (same as KSUN).

So, You will need to go to settings/Libraries and create a new Library in a location of your choosing, this is required for the installation of ObjectFlow  for Orbx Central, then it will be installed and use 7mb of space in that new folder, and everything will work properly. You do not need to use this folder for anything else, Orbx Central will then give you the choice to install your products to that folder or to the root simulator folder (except for LGKO and KSUN).

Being that Orbx Central requires at least one external library folder to install ObjectFlow, I am surprised that it hasn't prompted you to do this earlier.

Archived