TE Florida ocean issues

Nosferatu

The hard line seems to be related to the LOD (Level of detail distance) in X-Plane. The draw distance is cutting off the neighbouring tiles. I'm trying to find a solution to this.

Edit: Also, you may be seeing the actual end of the scenery and the beginning of the default XP scenery, causing an abrupt colour change.

1 minute ago, Tony Wroblewski said:

The hard line seems to be related to the LOD (Level of detail distance) in X-Plane. The draw distance is cutting off the neighbouring tiles. I'm trying to find a solution to this

Thanks for solving the mystery. Hope you can find a fix, but realize that might be difficult.

27 minutes ago, Tony Wroblewski said:

The hard line seems to be related to the LOD (Level of detail distance) in X-Plane. The draw distance is cutting off the neighbouring tiles. I'm trying to find a solution to this.

Edit: Also, you may be seeing the actual end of the scenery and the beginning of the default XP scenery, causing an abrupt colour change.

Sorry, re your edit. My original thought was end of the scenery and abrupt colour change. Is there no way to smoothen this transition?

Archived