TrueEarth Florida & KEYW Key West - Official Trailer

Oh what a beauty! what a beauty!

Also great music I dare to say this is one of best Orbx videos. It has  a different style very notorious,  modern, elegant, eye candy, loved it

I melt on 1:07 :wub:

I wish we could have it in P3D

Need to see the video again

Cheers

Carlos

35 minutes ago, carlosqr said:

Question

Is Chase plane used here?

Hi Carlos,

I agree with you 100%. This is among the best videos ever produced for X-Plane 11. I'm still debating whether I should wait for the P3D v4 version or add this one, but I just don't like XPlane 11. I actually hate it! I can't wait till the P3D v4 is released. I found a combination of MSE FL with AG & night lighting and that should hold me off until the P3D v4 is released.

To answer your question, there's a freeware camera plug in for XP that allows the user to create some nice cam views.

4 hours ago, JoseCFII said:

Hi Carlos,

I agree with you 100%. This is among the best videos ever produced for X-Plane 11. I'm still debating whether I should wait for the P3D v4 version or add this one, but I just don't like XPlane 11. I actually hate it! I can't wait till the P3D v4 is released. I found a combination of MSE FL with AG & night lighting and that should hold me off until the P3D v4 is released.

To answer your question, there's a freeware camera plug in for XP that allows the user to create some nice cam views.

Hola José X plane is hard for me has to give up on it

And yes, very impressed by the video, point for Orbx

We shall wait for our version :)

Thank you for replying to my question, very kind

cheers

Carlos

22 minutes ago, John Venema said:

The P3D version is a few months away. First we’re porting the US West Coast series, then Florida. We’re getting a lot quicker at these ports though so hopefully the wait won’t be too long.

Thank you John

keep them coming,

cheers

carlos

4 hours ago, John Venema said:

The P3D version is a few months away. First we’re porting the US West Coast series, then Florida. We’re getting a lot quicker at these ports though so hopefully the wait won’t be too long.

Thanks John.

There are a few freeware & payware airports available for FL for both XP & P3D v4. 

If you need a extra beta tester, I'd be happy to help. 

Back to True Earth Florida, it's absolutely stunning!!  I am just in awe of all of the detail put in this scenery.  I literally feel as though I've "gotten one over" on Orbx for offering a product with such great detail for the price that is has.  Here in the Tampa Bay area, I am looking at office buildings modeled just as they are in true life. They've also modeled the theme park Busch Gardens.  The flight out to the The Keys from Miami is just gorgeous!  A job well done to all involved.  

Archived