Dario

12 hours ago, PFS said:

Frantastic set of shots!

Thank you very much! :) 

11 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Top notch shots Dario!!!!!!

Thank you so much! :) 

9 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

The usual top class series of images Dario.

Thank you very much indeed! :) 

8 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Exquisite!

Thank you very much, Jack! :) 

8 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Wow

Why can't P3D look like this? :'(

What a beauty, had to stare at some for a while

Thank you very much, Carlos! :) P3D with these visual would be stunning. One of our sim community favorite subjects is P3D vs XP11 (now adding FS2020 to the discussion). I am always thinking about the pros and cons of each one, and I decided I need both. What I like most in XP11: the visuals, including better lighting at different times of the day, specially at day and dusk, and the frame rates. What I like most in P3D: the high level of immersion that derives from an enhanced realism feeling (including better reactions to wind and turbulence) better airplanes - specially PMDG and A2A, seasons, water reflections. When I want my flight to prioritize visuals and also keep most of the flight outside the airplane, for me it's XP11. When I want to fly by the rules, planning my flight, following the charts, etc etc, and fly inside the airplane, with good ATC, it's P3D. Maximum beauty: XP11. Maximum realism: Regards!

8 hours ago, adambar said:

Top-quality set of captures Dario! :)

Thank you so much, Adam! :) 

4 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Grand set of shots Dario.

cheers

Iain

Thank you very much indeed, Iain! :) 

3 hours ago, Dario said:

Thank you very much, Carlos! :) P3D with these visual would be stunning. One of our sim community favorite subjects is P3D vs XP11 (now adding FS2020 to the discussion). I am always thinking about the pros and cons of each one, and I decided I need both. What I like most in XP11: the visuals, including better lighting at different times of the day, specially at day and dusk, and the frame rates. What I like most in P3D: the high level of immersion that derives from an enhanced realism feeling (including better reactions to wind and turbulence) better airplanes - specially PMDG and A2A, seasons, water reflections. When I want my flight to prioritize visuals and also keep most of the flight outside the airplane, for me it's XP11. When I want to fly by the rules, planning my flight, following the charts, etc etc, and fly inside the airplane, with good ATC, it's P3D. Maximum beauty: XP11. Maximum realism: Regards!

Thank you so much Dario, godo point of view.

Archived