Landing at Monterrey

Dario

6 hours ago, adambar said:

Beautiful shots Dario! :)

Thank you very much, Adam! :) 

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

A splendid set Dario and good to see you made it to Monterrey in time for tee.:wacko:

Thank you very much! Indeed, the game was the captain's top priority in this flight :) 

21 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Nice shots and a hard place to concentrate on you putting.

Thank you very much! :)   That's right, difficult to choose focus here. :) 

20 hours ago, Luquinhas said:

They are gorgeous, Dario! I wouldn't change a thing! Do you edit ? Your sim looks amazing!

Thank you very much! :)  Just a little bit of brightness adjustments. Most of the work is done by Envshade+Envtex+PTA. 

19 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Beautiful plane spotting shots indeed Dario.:)

Thank you very much! :)

13 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

These are fantastic Dario!

Thank you so much, Jack! :)

16 hours ago, carlosqr said:

So this it was it does, interesting

Thanks a lot Dario

Yes, it makes it much easier to move through different viewpoints. There are hundreds of viewpoints (inside the plane, outside the plane, or static) already saved by the community, which you can search and save inside the app. Very easy to use and super useful. I highly reccomend it. Regards! 

14 hours ago, Dario said:

Yes, it makes it much easier to move through different viewpoints. There are hundreds of viewpoints (inside the plane, outside the plane, or static) already saved by the community, which you can search and save inside the app. Very easy to use and super useful. I highly reccomend it. Regards! 

Thank you for extending the information, very much appreciated

Sound interesting and tempting, I'm right at the edge just push me a bit and I'll buy it

I fly with keebord and mouse, is it yet easy to use the app with these primitive tools?

I have not felt enough interest in getting a joystick but I am really considering the chase plane

I'm kind of particular in my stuff so I think I would like to try to set my own viewpoints just wonder how complicated is and if it works fine without a joystick, I don't want to end frustrated for spending money on a product that more that joy brings stress

I'm been a bit through that with GSX  ( I guess I still need to learn well how to use it) seems capricuis to me :rolleyes:

Thank you Dario

Cheers

Carlos

Archived