Orbx central. 'connection interrupted'

Hello i was just reinstalling my ORBX stuff and an important step is to download and install ORBX libraries. Currently, my ORBX downloads (when reaching 10%) stop and say connection interrupted. I have resorted to downloading manually the FTX products but i would like to see the issue fixed. I am using a LAN cable and have tried switching LAN cable ports in my router. My internet connection had a download speed of 71.7 Mbps and an upload speed of 18.6 Mbps at the time of the issue. I have never had this issue before with previous versions of FTX central. Thanks in advance

Operating system:  Windows 10

Simulator: P3DV4

Screenshot:  

Issue: 'Correction interrupted' when downloading

central.log

• 4 months later...

I have the same problem. Every scenery more than 1 gB (even 300 mB) displays very very very frequently "connection interruppted". It displays connection interrupted every 20 seconds. I have a 30 mBits /sec connection with my provider and the connection is OK for everything else. Now I'm triying to update TrueEarth Great Britain South, which is 41.2 gB. Really painful. Can someone do something to solve this ever lasting issue. Thank you.

• 2 months later...

Same for me. I thought it might have something to do MSFS2020 being installed, but I have another computer without MSFS2020 and get the same interruptions. It appears to be related to downloading a series of files, as large files that are downloading do not get the interruption message during download of the file. Another interesting aspect is that Orbx Central appears to continue downloading, as you can see a large jump in download size when the message disappears.

• 5 months later...

Archived