Flybe to Newquay

VH-KDK

Flybe don't fly from Luton to Newquay  and I cannot pilot a Q400 either but that is the beauty of Flight Sim!

1.V5mjttn.jpg

Taking off from Luton Airport after a change in the weather which was 8/8 and raining.

2.WAcObAq.jpg

Very close to Aylesbury I get the navigation working so I can sit back and relax, watching the countryside pass by.

3.1a1SVhu.jpg

The Thames can be seen here also Didcot with it's power station on the left and Oxford below the tail.

4.i1NeuDm.jpg

Passing Wantage.

We learn by doing so they say. :unsure:  Time for bed again I guess, I wouldn't want to miss the landing part. :D

Anyway, great looking shots of your Q400, I think that's the only plane I haven't flown as of yet. Nice colorful livery as well.:)

1 hour ago, adambar said:

We learn by doing so they say. :unsure:  Time for bed again I guess, I wouldn't want to miss the landing part. :D

Anyway, great looking shots of your Q400, I think that's the only plane I haven't flown as of yet. Nice colorful livery as well.:)

This was an afternoon excursion and it is only 18:18 but with a thunderstorm approaching I may well have to turn my pc off!:ph34r:

The landing part will come later but I wont let on how it went, with all that tail you have to be careful.;)

On 1/16/2020 at 4:24 AM, Stillwater said:

Wonderful colours on the De-Havilland as well as on the ground. The green area shows that England (like we) has lost winter, meanwhile.

She is a colourful plane Gerold and I find it hard to believe all the green has gone form Europe since I was there.:huh:

I think people thought I was mad for shuffling through the fallen Horse Chestnut leaves that were thick on the ground at Lenta Park in Prague.:P

We don't have that where I live and if there was any I would probably end up with syringes stuck in my toes!:o

Archived