Touch down

VH-KDK

Arriving at Dubrovnik after a dawn departure from Belgrade.

Now some "Gentleman" who I won't mention, but his name begins with Adambar,  was asking to see the landing of the Max 10 flight.:huh:

As that flight was squeezed in before bedtime I ended it just after take off but I did this flight the next day!;)

1.axpIfEg.jpg

2.p7T75lK.jpg

3.kixuhDB.jpg

4.XM9OUji.jpg

5.ivn85dW.jpg

22 minutes ago, adambar said:

I'm happy and disappointed all at the same time. :unsure:  Happy you landed without incident, but disappointed there was no fire, smoke or a wheel fall off. :(

Nice shots though! :)

Thanks Adam, I am happy you are happy but disappointed that it didn't end the way both you and I expected.

I will try harder next time.:)

6 minutes ago, adambar said:

By the way, I need to bookmark this page and show my wife the "gentleman" thing, that's usually not what i'm called. :D

Me too! When Atilla the Hen berates me in Thai I know I am in trouble even though I cannot understand much of what she is saying.:o

The Alaska Airline network has now been extended in a very good way. maybe I´ll see them in Hanover one fine day!

Very polite that you did not mention the name of that guy who was, for whatever reason, doubting your landing skills.

9 hours ago, adambar said:

By the way, I need to bookmark this page and show my wife the "gentleman" thing, that's usually not what i'm called. :D

"Honeydo" is by far more common for most of us I suspect.

On 1/15/2020 at 5:06 AM, Stillwater said:

The Alaska Airline network has now been extended in a very good way. maybe I´ll see them in Hanover one fine day!

Very polite that you did not mention the name of that guy who was, for whatever reason, doubting your landing skills.

"Honeydo" is by far more common for most of us I suspect.

Once I have perfected the landing Gerold I will have to take a look at Hanover.

They are always looking at ways to enlarge their network.

Archived