Another Pearsonal Tour

Stillwater

Nearly I was flying to the same airport as Martyn, ...

... to a place called Pearson. Wait and see... . I have set the weather to end of April, as I will be doing the same flight in real at that time. From Frankfurt...

xhxDUK3.jpg

fQ7OKJ0.jpg

v6LrGLo.jpg

1SmQCVI.jpg

... across Cologne, ...

ymXfOBx.jpg

... to England. Not much to see here, I assume this is due to its separation from OpenLC_Europe. As a consequence, there would be no much sunshine in the country as well.

0sNExz0.jpg

Better visibility awaits us at Sept-Iles, Canada.

ylieIv8.jpg

IPp5Wf7.jpg

Landing instructions...

vSSD8eq.jpg

... before the downwind leg. Here we see the Toronto Islands with Billy Bishop airport.

YEstdJd.jpg

Quite limited visibility on approach. At least the localizer has been captured and G/S is armed...

fikwMBE.jpg

But it got better on final.

9esCgPr.jpg

A slight view on Toronto cityscape...

OI16F7n.jpg

... before landing at Pearson. Toronto-Pearson this is, Martyn!

GS5FzCG.jpg

Nothing more satisfying (to me anyway) than doing just this Gerold.  I know a lot of guys like WWII tail draggers, some like low and slow, I like this stuff, SIDs and STARs and programming the FMC, planning, all of that adds to my personal enjoyment.  Nothing against what others do but this is my cup of tea.

On 1/5/2020 at 2:29 PM, Iain Emms said:

Great shots Gerold.

cheers

Iain

Thanks for wathcing & taking the time to comment, Iain!

On 1/5/2020 at 3:16 PM, Jack Sawyer said:

Nothing more satisfying (to me anyway) than doing just this Gerold.  I know a lot of guys like WWII tail draggers, some like low and slow, I like this stuff, SIDs and STARs and programming the FMC, planning, all of that adds to my personal enjoyment.  Nothing against what others do but this is my cup of tea.

Thank you Jack. I like both variations, low&slow just as much as IFR with complex airliners. Nevertheless I see the time coming that both airliners and sceneries become too demanding for my PC...

On 1/5/2020 at 6:25 PM, VH-KDK said:

A wonderful flight Gerold, I never knew there was a Vancouver in Washington State until KVUO was released!

Do you remember the FSX mission "Whiteout"? When they were finally flying into a "Vancouver" I was totally confused :blink::D...

Archived