Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Hello I am trying to down load my Terraflora order and I am having difficulty.  Number one , it never asked me what X-Plane 11 folder I would like it in. #2 the circle of death has been spinning for over an hour now  so I do not know the status of my download with no time line in sight!! Is there an error here?

Please help

Scott

Operating system:  Win 10

Simulator:  X-PLANE 11

Screenshot:  

Issue:  Down loading

Thank you for replying Doug I appreciate it!

Question: Do all 3, (below), need to be downloaded?

When I started to download Terraflora, the blue status bar came up....the blue status line appeared, went roughly 2/3 and then the cursor circle just kept spinning....

This leads me to another another question: How long would one have to wait to download such a file as Terraflora?

Boy I'll tell you what! The announcement of Florida looks amazing - hopefully I can get this figured out as that will be my next purchase!!!!

Scott 

9 hours ago, geronimopilot said:

Question: Do all 3, (below), need to be downloaded?

Yes, this is probably why "When I started to download Terraflora, the blue status bar came up....the blue status line appeared, went roughly 2/3 and then the cursor circle just kept spinning..."

9 hours ago, geronimopilot said:

This leads me to another another question: How long would one have to wait to download such a file as Terraflora?

This depends on your PC and internet connection speed, usually just a few minutes

Archived