TrueEarth Great Britain P3Dv4 - Official Trailer

I have looked a this one again tonight, best video I have seen in years. But look at the comments you have... Not much, Video don't talk as much as screenshot, sadly.

The one that did this video is a genius.

Again very well done.

Until I do mine :ph34r:

Benny,

I too notice a lot more response to screenshots than videos.  I love the videos so don't know why that is.  I believe the author of the TEGB Central & North P3Dv4 official video is in the bottom right hand corner of the opening screen with a link to other of his videos as well as a subscription option.   I was just flying in TEGB Central P3Dv4 and I find it even nicer than TEGB South ....love the Liverpool area.  

I am definitely looking forward to your video of Central.

Rod

The reason I rarely watch videos is just that most of of them are quite long. I can check out ten Screenshot within seconds but most videos are several minutes long or even longer. Worst of all are video reviews of products or sceneries, some authors need an hour for a video while a good article can often be read in under five minutes. 

On 12/27/2019 at 8:10 PM, stiletto2 said:

Great video!   What were the addons used for the environment etc?

Rod

Yes, were any shader apps used please? My TEGB seems a lot greener than this...anyone recognise any of the places so I can check them out please?

Hi Kevin,

The shot at 2:53 in the video is Liverpool looking west.  See below for a similar pic I took from my sim at about 8500 feet overcast at 10,000 with a 10 mile visibility.  The video at this point in the film looks a lot greener than my pic.

Liverpool%20looking%20west.jpg

Rod

1 hour ago, stiletto2 said:

Hi Kevin,

The shot at 2:53 in the video is Liverpool looking west.  See below for a similar pic I took from my sim at about 8500 feet overcast at 10,000 with a 10 mile visibility.  The video at this point in the film looks a lot greener than my pic.

Liverpool%20looking%20west.jpg

Rod

Thanks Rod, I managed to clock that one location having lived there virtually in the centre of that shot for 20 years ;)

12 hours ago, kevinfirth said:

Yes, were any shader apps used please? My TEGB seems a lot greener than this...anyone recognise any of the places so I can check them out please?

Good grief! You have it greener than the video?
A lot of shots are a lot greener than what I see in my sim. Using PTA with a Matt Davies preset (which doesn't use P3D's HDR) and I'm getting what I think is a relatively realistic view over GB landscape.

Will post some pictures in the screenshot forum in the next few days.

I though the second half of the promo video was very good.

• Thanks 1

I did ask question about the True Earth but soon realized an answer by my self.

Gotta edit my awkward folly away.

Sorry about this disturbance.

Edited by Eeros

On 12/30/2019 at 8:00 AM, fabs79 said:

The reason I rarely watch videos is just that most of of them are quite long. I can check out ten Screenshot within seconds but most videos are several minutes long or even longer. Worst of all are video reviews of products or sceneries, some authors need an hour for a video while a good article can often be read in under five minutes. 

Wow, maybe you ought to get that attention span looked at ;)

On 1/5/2020 at 11:45 PM, vfr_steve said:

Wow, maybe you ought to get that attention span looked at ;)

With 55-60 hours/week in emergency and intensive care at a large hospital and two little children it ain't about attention span, it's about managing precious free time for my hobby. Watching hours of video reviews is  something I simply don't have the time to do. 

Edited by fabs79