ORBX 3D lights partially missing

georgegtsk

Hi all,

I recently notice that some of the 3D lights on the ground are not showing, they seem to be random usually in the least populated areas however the big highways and cities generally tend to have them. I've reinstalled the libraries and used the lights configurator and still has not worked. My hard drive is almost full and I wonder if maybe that is affecting the performance and causing this problem. Any help would be appreciated. I've also left a screen shot.1651146617_no3dlights.thumb.PNG.d9f9a82bb4a25917ca6897d95af4d733.PNG

Oh dear very disappointing. So this problem occured out of nowhere and they can't fix it despite spending hundreds of dollars on their products for it to suddenly not work properly. It was working totally fine until recently. I'm shocked that they are not fixing the problem. Very disappointed indeed.

Hello,

Elsewhere, it is written several times that there are still problems with autogen display and

that this is still being worked on.

Given that "It was working totally fine until recently" it is quite likely that it will do so again,

given that the product has not changed.

2 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

Elsewhere, it is written several times that there are still problems with autogen display and

that this is still being worked on.

Given that "It was working totally fine until recently" it is quite likely that it will do so again,

given that the product has not changed.

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the information. From what I read on the other page I was directed to, it came across that this issue was not going to be fixed. Is orbx currently working on fixing it now again?

Archived