Trees or not trees?

carlosqr

Hi

A few days ago I posted I had no trees in Jefferson County. ( solution not provided yet)

An how is it now that I am seeing the awful plastic trees if I have that option disabled?

FmOZEr8.jpg

26S10Xr.jpg

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance

Regards,

Carlos

Hi Nick

Merry Christmas

How can I know that?

I deleted the P3D confg file again and let the sim create one and then customized t but those trees are yet there

I run P3D in administrator mode

es8THfw.jpg

1prTFoA.jpg

Security tab /System

HMeahaJ.jpg

Security tab Carlos/Carlos

rC79HAQ.jpg

Security tab / Administrators

zO9DOaj.jpg

Security Tab interactive

rID3Q79.jpg

Advanced security tab

cxSvTr1.jpg

Details tab

5f45UnH.jpg

I don't know what I should do

Would you mind guiding me?

Why is it that I'm having this issue just now?

Cheers

Carlos

Hi NIck

I tried this procedure by Poppet  hoping it helped fixing something but no luck, those trees are there yet

Delete the following 4 generated files and folders.  These will generate again when Prepar3D is launched.  

You will just need to adjust your graphic \ scenery settings again to your preference via Prepar3D > Options when you delete the Prepar3D.cfg file  

1) Prepar3D.cfg file.    2) Shaders folder.    3) SceneryIndexes_x64  folder.  4) Terrain.cfg file?
Copy the 3 set's of Tex below and Paste them into your windows search bar, One by One and click on the result,  this will bring you directly to the correct locations

1) Right click and Delete the Prepar3D.cfg file

%APPDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4

2) Right click and Delete the Shaders folder

%LOCALAPPDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4

3) Right click and Delete the SceneryIndexes_x64 folder.  Not the Scenery.cfg file  

C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\SceneryIndexes_x64

4) Right click and Delete the Terrain.cfg file

%PROGRAMDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4

Note: Launch Prepar3D to the splash screen,  Then Close it down again.  The files and folder will generate again as default.

Now Launch the FTX Central control panel and wait 15 \ 20  seconds and close it.   This will reconfigure the Orbx entries in the terrain.cfg file.

Then launch Prepar3D and test

Any other ideas please?

Cheers

Carlos

Well Jefferson County is yet without trees

DLcXcVx.jpg

This is Vashon which does seem to have Orbx trees

B4EZrtA.jpg

So whenever you are able to help me with Jefferson County you can reply on that post and we can close this one

Thanks a lot

Cheers

Carlos

Dear Sirs,

I`m having similar problem in many places. For example in YHBA. See attached pictures and compare them with image # 4 of the product page. No trees at the end of the runway and in the citie.

I`m facing this problem in other places as well. It looks like the Building Autogen is not allowing the Trees autogen to appear. I have this for example in Souther California, close to KLAX. But, for example in YBTH this is not happening, which proves that it is not happening everywhere.

In Sidney Australia for example (3rd picture), same thing is happening). there are no trees where you have building autogen. (I have FLY tampa Sydnei Airport installed) 

I do have all ORBX regions (except for True earth in England), All the Vector and Open LC ,global base + several airports all over the world (from ORBX and other developers). I do not have any other product installed like photo-scenery and other vectortexture enhancing products.

appreciate your help.

Thank you and best regards, 

Plinio

2019-12-26_18-50-44-826.jpg

2019-12-26_9-6-34-620.jpg

2019-12-26_19-16-36-794.jpg

This is Milford Sound

The most seemed to be ok, just find those dark trees kind of strange.. like out of place.... or at least I don't remember having seen them before...

IhY0m2y.jpg

It seems most of my problems are in NA

Cheers

another example. Please compare the below pictures from Los Angeles. As you can see there is not a single tree inside Los Angeles Area. It is clear that something is wrong when you compare this images with the below video where you can see various trees inside the building autogen?

2019-12-26_15-17-5-14.jpg

2019-12-26_15-16-47-10.jpg

Hi

I'm absolutely frustrated with this issue and I'm starting to get pissed off with this ....I've been trying to fix this for three days already

The 3D trees disappear when I reinstall P3D content and scenery

When I do the verification files with FTX the application shows lots of updates pending which there is no way I can understand WHY if all products are updated in Central.

The worst is that after downloading them if you open Central some show as updates pending again!, Why are these not synchronized? This is crazy

I don't have trees in lots of sceneries and to be honest I cannot even think how this can happen.

After doing a verification files of all Global products and some sceneries with FTX of course because Central has never been able to do it well,  all the 3d trees are BACK for God sake!

When I go to Sekiu the plane starts on the air and falls from the sky boucing until it hits the ground and in this airport I have no trees as well as in Jefferson county.

I really want/expect and explanation on these

Could there be a conflict between TE libraries and the regular ones?

I'm really sick of this and I'm about to quit on this sim, I'm really fed up of all the issues and bugs, tired of al the rework for compatibility and all strange things that mysteriously happen and the incredible amount of time wasted, just for something like this to happen to make it worst.

Can someone at least tell me that this is been revised, please?

At least

Thank you

Carlos

Hello Carlos,

I understand your frustration, however, you cannot switch between FTX and Orbx Central,

except for installing a product that can only be installed by Orbx Central.

From then on, you must set that product up with Orbx Central but do not use Orbx Central

to do anything at all with any product that you installed with FTX Central.

This is the key line in your post:

After doing a verification files of all Global products and some sceneries with FTX of course because

Central has never been able to do it well,  all the 3d trees are BACK for God sake!

If you do, you will remain in the never ending circle that you find yourself in now.

Please try to go back to the position that you were in when you wrote that line.

Hello Nick

Ok I have done all through Central only and..

01.- The 3D vegetation is back there

Uz52SMG.jpg

02.- There are no trees yet at Jefferson County on one side and in the other the trees that show up don't look Orbx type to me

lsV9X0m.jpg

fGYsBUK.jpg

Just for your reference

Yesterday when I reinstalled component and scenery for the third time I skipped opening Central and got back these trees in Russia, which do look to me like your trees

KXft9tj.jpg

6ciU1la.jpg

kGEGb3B.jpg

nLObL1f.jpg

But for having skipped opening Central I had this issue

rymVZWd.jpg

But had no 3d vegetation at least

bwdLmhz.jpg

So after verifying files with Central got the textures in order

33bCb2N.jpg

And the 3d trees too

So what is next?