Scenery Help Request

smokey43

By the way , I have since purchased Orbx Terra, Oregon, and will probably grab NC as well since I'm loving Orbx coming to Xplane! Will update the INI shortly upon downloading, So I can get the kind folks here to view and adjust it so I get the best experience. 

Two questions also

1). Should I remove my Ortho for Northern Cali, Oregon, and Washington since I have Orbx Installed. What is the benefit of keeping If I can

2). Is the Axims Church Modelled in the Innsbruck Area?

I have rearranged some entries in your scenery_packs.ini and have concentrated on ensuring the correct placement for Orbx addons, as this is an Orbx support forum.

There are several addons you have which I am unfamiliar with like all the DS001, DS002 etc. I have left those alone. i also see an entry labelled:

SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Cincinatti/ and I think this may be a city scenery. If so you need to move it below :

SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_D_LOWI_Orthos/

Anyway, all the Orbx addons are now correctly layered.

scenery_packs.ini

Thank You, I will uploading again for you to kindly check again once the Oregon and Northern Calif are finished installing. 

BTW, on the one you posted, I don't see TerraFlora anywhere, was that a mistake??? Also any response to the above 2 Questions? Thanks so much for your help!

55 minutes ago, smokey43 said:

Thank You, I will uploading again for you to kindly check again once the Oregon and Northern Calif are finished installing. 

BTW, on the one you posted, I don't see TerraFlora anywhere, was that a mistake??? Also any response to the above 2 Questions? Thanks so much for your help!

There was no Terra Flora in your scenery_packs.ini. Check that in the one you attached. Axims Church is not in the LOWI addon.

The only reason to uninstall your ortho4XP is that it will save you a large amount of Disk space and it is duplicating what you are now installing from Orbx. Be careful regarding California and make sure you only remove the ortho4xp scenery that covers Northern California.

Regarding submitting your next scenery_packs.ini after completing the rest of your new installs, just make sure that your TE installs are placed with your other TE in the scenery pack in the Custom/Overlay/Orthos sequence. Place Terra Flora below LOWI Orthos.

Looks fine. I would suggest though that now you have all the current TE US series you may want to take a look at this topic  paying attention to the modded airport download and the secenery_packs.ini layering of TE Washington and Oregon. I have adjusted the TE Washington and Oregon sequence for you in case you want to download and install the KTIM modded airport.

scenery_packs.ini

Archived