Welcome to the Conch Republic - Announcing Key West Airport XP11

On 12/21/2019 at 12:27 PM, chifan90 said:

Looks awesome!   

curious-do you have plans to do Arizona, that would be fantastic 

Having grown up in Phoenix....it is my prediction, that you most likely won't see a full desert-State release. It wouldn't sell very well.  It would be a state of one advancing mile upon the other, of the same topography...beige sand, with pockets of stalt mountain ranges, of 3,500 feet or less, like South Mountain Park.  Such as that.   I love Arizona, have lived in Arizona...but honestly, I am looking for such as what they have released already...varied topography....varied elevations.  Even Florida, though flat, has such an ocean to land; 'presence',  with such beauty to the eyes for any VR flight.  Miles upon miles of desert sand....(except of course, for the north part of the state, Flagstaff, Sedona, etc)  is what would make me pass it on by....even as an Arizonian.   Where is Orbx releasing True Earth's?----->where there is a real life, color pallet differentiating features and elevations.  Great Britain, the West Coast, Florida, and no doubt, soon bringing the East coast of the U.S/Canada.,...the Carolina's up to Nova Scotia/Newfoundland,....which fits their 'scent trail' of zones....  to date.  I of course, could be totally wrong...but honestly, I don't think so....

Edited by Orbx Flyer