Blak spot textures

Hi JM, welcome to the forums

All of the Global and OpenLC products and the Orbx Libraries should be installed into the simulator root folder for best results, not a library folder separate from the simulator.

Ensure the Orbx Libs are installed and up to date, and I would do a verify files of them from within Orbx Central.

Then make sure Objectflow is installed and that there is only one instance of it as per the below topic.

I would then go to settings/help and run the Sync Simulator function.

Then you can go to settings/Insertion Point and set them like this.

Ensure all of your 3rd party non Orbx addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries.

Then in Orbx Central Insertion points "Orbx Airports and Regions”, put your last non Orbx 3rd party listed in your scenery library addon in the INSERTED BELOW window.

Then for the "Orbx Global openLC” ensure the Orbx Airports and Regions are in the INSERTED BELOW window.

Thanks Doug, actually I am new to the forum and thank you for your kindness , I recently bought Orbx global, vector and LCEurope to have a very nice P3D but I have some problems installing ...many thanks for your advices ,I'm going to try this and keep you posted on my results!

JM

this apparently was my problem too.

happy orbx user for years on my other pc (had p3d and all scenery on the ssd).  got new pc on tuesday, fresh install of everything, so tried to be smart about it (old pc's ssd was almost full by the end) so, p3d installed to ssd.. figured i'd get cute and use the new library function and put all the scenery on the big 2tb hdd .... then ran into these annoying artifacts.. just like shown above... so after uninstalling, reinstalling to the main directory, verifying and syncing, it finally appears to have resolved itself. it looks like i remember. I think the main thing today was finding this thread and seeing that i needed to move the libraries to the main directory not just the global base and openlc's.. then re-verifying etc. 

so i cant use the library function to offload scenery off my ssd, but i really dont care, i'll live with it. its faster anyway :)

I think I found ! ,

I followed the advice, I followed the classification advice in scenery lib but the result was identical ,  then a little desperate I went to look on central orbx, my prodcuts, options, check the files (already done) ... rest to do " migrate to the library "... thinking to start installing again, why not !

The PC worked overnight and the next day, thinking that P3D was clean what surprise to see that the ORBX files were set up in the "scenery library" and that I had a very nice landscape without black plates as before !!

I was relieved and happy ...I enclose some screenshots of my scenery lib because the order of storage is strange !

Thank you for the advice, ORBX is excellent, beautiful landscapes and not greedy in FPS, great, ... Merry Christmas and best wishes for the new year to all !

JM

SL1.jpg

SL2.jpg

SL3.jpg

SL4.jpg

SL5.jpg

SL6.jpg

SL7.jpg

SL8.jpg

SL9.jpg

SL10.jpg

SL11.jpg

Thanks for everyone here providing certain advice and clues. I am a bit unlucky that the issue still remains in my sim even after I rebuilt terrain.cfg. I am still with FTX Central 3 without Orbx Central.

The issue occurred after I installed AU v2, CityScene Gold Coast and the airport via FTX Central 3. So far YPPF is the only place I can see the corrupted scenery.

Archived