TrueEarth Great Britain My Final Shots.

Thanks for the nice shots Iain, glad we will have this available in due time before the holidays.

Now you've supposedly done your duty for this year. I wish you and your daughter a Merry Christmas and a happy new year. Thank you very much for your kind and well-balanced style, you're acknowledged not only as a screenshotter but also on a personal level.

Kind regards, Michael

1 hour ago, bcrawley57 said:

Exciting times still. Thanks John.  Might finally get my Raith Rovers stadium and the great looking Forth Bridges in my sim at last.  Just hoping the performance is improved.  

Here's a TE triple of the forth bridges for you to enjoy until you get your own - give it a good zoom to see the quality

You could have them months ago if you had XP

Annotation 2019-11-03 145704.jpg

5 minutes ago, John Heaton said:

Here's a TE triple of the forth bridges for you to enjoy until you get your own - give it a good zoom to see the quality

You could have them months ago if you had XP

I have X-Plane but struggled with camera setup etc, so really stuck to P3D.

Thank you for the shot though, can almost see my home town Kirkcaldy in it.

Nick,

I did use the Scotflight Bridges, but I am certain they are not as good as those to be released soon lol

Brian

2 hours ago, John Venema said:

Oh we’re not done with 2019 yet, a few more surprises are coming over the next week ;)

Wow! John, you should wear some Santa Claus clothes or his cap at least;)! Thanks a lot for your outstanding work and a merry christmas for you and your beloved!

Kai 

I used the two original Forth bridges included in Scotflight with PlayHorizon UK VFR Photographic Scenery Volume 8 Scotland South, but I did not use any freeware versions of the Queensferry Crossing because they would not have matched the photoscenery base image. Major bridges that end in the middle of nowhere are not particularly realistic. Thankfully, the ORBx version of the Queensferry Crossing will have the base photo image to match it at either end.

By the way, I assume that the Clackmannanshire Bridge is included?

5 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

By the way, I assume that the Clackmannanshire Bridge is included?

Yes, it is. But please understand that we can't reply to every single question of a POI if it's there. The number and quality of POIs goes without a doubt beyond anything that has been done for GB before. I was actually surprised myself at the sheer number - after almost 20 years working on VFR sceneries this beats everything I've seen on such a large coverage area. We may or may not release a complete list sooner or later. :)

1 hour ago, Sascha Normann said:

Yes, it is. But please understand that we can't reply to every single question of a POI if it's there. The number and quality of POIs goes without a doubt beyond anything that has been done for GB before. I was actually surprised myself at the sheer number - after almost 20 years working on VFR sceneries this beats everything I've seen on such a large coverage area. We may or may not release a complete list sooner or later. :)

For me the fun will be jumping in a light aircraft and finding out myself when I have it installed :D

8 hours ago, Sascha Normann said:

En route to  Scampton Airfield - after flying around Europe  in my father's footsteps - and in JF's version of his Lancaster Bomber - 

"It was good to see Lincoln Cathedral -  way in the distance  - marking the path to Home".

Archived