Boeing Stearman 'Devil Woman'

eViLoZzy

G'day all,

I have just finished a large collection of Stearman paints covering 15 counties, including AU, NZ, UK, Ireland, US, Canada, France, Germany, Norway, Netherlands, Brazil, Spain, Romania, India and Japan.

Details: Boeing Stearman PT-13 Model E75 N2S-5 'Devil Woman' with new rego numbers and total repaint from the stock red.
For the payware model by Golden Age Simulations. The pack is 130MB download but unzipped it is 2GB.

Almost every part of the aircraft has been re-textured and tested, lots of work on this one as I also did the cockpit and engine. It will work in P3D, FSX and FSX:SE.

Find the file on AVSIM(i hope that's ok to say, they don't sell anything)

All pics are taken in P3Dv4.5 at YBUD Bundaberg, QLD and Bathurst NSW using Australia V2.0

02NwDYb.png

UeE9ObF.png

4Dibo6p.png

O2lQSt9.png

sCE63Fh.png

W2TfcYL.png

Thanks all, it took quite a while to get right as there is no layered Photoshop template, like many others that I have on the slab atm. I love this GAS Stearman, it's slow and very good for touch n go's with nice flight dynamics. I bought 19 payware aircraft in the last 3 weeks at 50 - 70% off, plus Orbx Vector and some more airports, love the end of year sales :)

Archived