Aerofly AFS2 Airports

Qantas_10

I know True Earth GB is now on hold for AFS2, but are we likely to see any of the Orbx airports being converted to AFS2?

There are some great freeware UK sceneries being developed for the platform now, so I assume it’s not that hard to do them.

It would be great to see Orbx’s Southampton, East Midlands, Edinburgh and the newer Earth Simulations airports being converted over.

The default Dash 8 (Flybe) would make for a great aircraft to fly to/from these airports.

QF10

Yes ! That would be greatly appreciated by the AFS2-Sim users among us and I suppose many of us flies AFS2 next to FSX/P3D/XP.

The scenery-quality of the Orbx airport-addons(see KCGX-KEGE-KMRY-KPSP in US and LOWI in Eur) for AFS2 is proven and at least of same quality as for the other Sim's.

So, also from my side the request to made available the UK-airports(they may be payware) also to adapt for use in AFS2, thank you...

• 1 month later...

Another vote for more AF2 content. I realise the market is comparatively tiny but given MSFS 2020 will not be supporting VR anytime soon, I think this will be one area where AF2 leads. Now owning all the Orbx content for AF2, I would love to see True Earth GB released but even without that, the freeware UK scenery available for AF2 would be a great base for the likes of Edinburgh, Cardiff, London City and all the other excellent airports you have. 

And here one more vote for AeroflyFS2 content. Not sure if it will help, but I'd at least add my voice. I own all ORBX AeroflyFS2 contents and will buy anything added to the portfolio.

Kind regards, Michael

More Aerofly addons please!!! The mobile AFS2020 is a great success, meaning the customer base of Aerofly dramatically grows. Surely there will be a larger and larger market for this sim. And Aerofly has stable and loyal customers. I don’t understand why sales for Aerofly products was so miserable before but please give it another chance! I own all orbx products for Aerofly and will surely buy anything new.

On the other hand, with MFS2020 coming out this year, the situation in the game of FS can be complex. Who knows what will happen? Aerofly may not be in disadvantages.

Some good choices are Catalina, San Diego,  Santa Barbara etc. and some swiss ones. There should not be too much work to put, just porting your exist product.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived