Didn't they do well

VH-KDK

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Cool shot.  Yeah, been through there many times in TE and it always amazes me.  So much detail.

Thanks for that Jack, for some reason I have always headed away from the city on my flights.:unsure:

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

Yes, I had the choice of going to the city or to the mountains on my last day in Seattle.:huh:

I chose the latter!:)

I have lived in Washington State my entire life and it is very sad to see Seattle , the Emerald City become the Homeless City in the last 5 years . :(:(

10 hours ago, BradB said:

I have lived in Washington State my entire life and it is very sad to see Seattle , the Emerald City become the Homeless City in the last 5 years . :(:(

Sorry to hear that John, places do change over time and I had no desire to visit my old stomping ground on my recent trip.

I was very surprised with the number of homeless on my travels around the US.:(

52 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Sorry to hear that John, places do change over time and I had no desire to visit my old stomping ground on my recent trip.

I was very surprised with the number of homeless on my travels around the US.:(

Our 60 minutes TV show just did a segment showing people making $60,000 + per year in Seattle and still homeless because of the "Hot" real estate market pricing people out of homes and apartments . :angry::angry:

20 minutes ago, BradB said:

Our 60 minutes TV show just did a segment showing people making $60,000 + per year in Seattle and still homeless because of the "Hot" real estate market pricing people out of homes and apartments . :angry::angry:

Home ownership is getting harder for people here too and that is with record low interest rates.

Archived