Plane saling

VH-KDK

I have always liked the Aviat  Husky in RL so when one came up in the sales I decided to splash the cash.

1.H2BrcbC.jpg

My first attempt ended with the plane upside down. Rule one:- release hand break before gunning the engine.

Rule two:- don't forget to take a screenie for all to laugh at.

Apologies, I forgot!

2.o3TnytI.jpg

For me it was exciting adjusting this and that on the take off run, but I made it and I am now wandering aimlessly around the San Juan Islands area, here above Lopez Island and it's L31 airport.

3.h8N70Um.jpg

Over Decatur Island and another airport, Decatur Shores WN07. If you look to the far left 1/3 down you can see some of Trump Island!:D

4.dJSPMMx.jpg

After realising I was passing Anacortes I decided to head for KNUW, Whidbey Island NAS. A good place to test out the Huskies bush strip capabilities with Whidbey's 7994 ft concrete runway.

5.0S7WTT6.jpg

What a delightful plane, I am going to enjoy flying this around the ever expanding ORBX X-Pane world.:)

7 minutes ago, BradB said:

Now your just rubbing it in Martyn , my beloved WSU Cougar's fell to there cross state rival the UW Huskies in the 2019 College Football Apple Cup today . :angry::(:o

Sorry to hear that John and of course this means absolutely as much to me as the Gentleman's game of cricket does to you and the fact that David Warner has reached his double ton against the Pakis!:lol:

41 minutes ago, adambar said:

I always liked the Husky as well Martyn, I wish someone would make one for P3D instead of the same thing over and over. :rolleyes:  Nice shots of her! :)

Thanks Adam, yes it is surprising some of the planes that have been overlooked while others have several publishers.:-

On 12/1/2019 at 2:03 PM, Jack Sawyer said:

More beautiful scenery, and I'm amazed at how many guys here love tail draggers.  I guess I'm not old enough to remember them :wacko:

Thanks Jack, they are still making tail draggers as they do have their advantages.

18 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Cool, but I’ll never get used to them, or even want to get used to them.  I’m from a different generation I reckon.

Not much different generation from me Jack but we are allowed to like different things, well on here we are anyway!;).

Archived