Blue Buildings

booga2

I have True Earth GB South, Central and North. After updating to the latest version of X-Plane 11.40 (non-beta), there are loads of buildings around EGLC which are blue. I don't have the Orbx EGLC. This wasn't a problem before updating X-Plane to 11.40.

Please post some pics to illustrate your problem. If it is a result of the XP update then you would need to address that issue on the X-plane.org website/forum. It may just be coincidental hence we need to look at pics first, and also your XP settings, and advise if you are using any image enhancers like X-Vision or the new Nvidia drivers that off Sharpening effects.

I see the blue mainly in the one building which I think is a major railway station. I'm not that familiar with London stations!. The rest of the blue tinges are more like a bluish tinge to the ground/land which is more exposed due to your World Objects not being set to maximum so that more ground is evident rather than being covered by autogen.

I attach a pic of what I see but I am also using X-vision for XP:

Capture.thumb.JPG.d749919e42e9fe00bd5d8f49cc2bb74e.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

I have exactly the same issue and have done well before 11.40.

I have x-vision but the issue was also present before I purchased and installed that.

I have also tried a completely fresh install of X-Plane and TEGB South.

It would be nice to see a response on this as I posted about this issue months ago.

36 minutes ago, peregrine said:

I have exactly the same issue and have done well before 11.40.

I have x-vision but the issue was also present before I purchased and installed that.

I have also tried a completely fresh install of X-Plane and TEGB South.

It would be nice to see a response on this as I posted about this issue months ago.

@Tony Wroblewski This issue was raised in November 2018 and you responded:

"I've had a look in the scenery, and it's much more noticeable when I disable xVision, my weather engine and lower the object settings.

There's not anything wrong with your install, it just looks like some of the buildings in central London from the orthos were too dark originally so the colour correction to try to brighten things up has given some of the white buildings a bluish tint. Either way, we're actually intending on updating the orthos in the area anyway with higher resolution so hopefully this won't be an issue in a future update"

TEGB South received an update but I assume the colour correction was not part of it?

• 2 months later...

Archived