Blurry trees at Vashon Island

caleb1

14 minutes ago, Stewart Hobson said:

Texture resolution Orbx recommends to be set at 7cm.  I don't think you can expect any satisfactory results with 'Autogen and scenery draw distance' set to "low", either, although the "low" settings might not have anything to do with your issue.

Thanks for the reply

Setting to 7cm seemed to make the ground a higher resolution but still the trees are still blurry.

Also it isnt just the trees, I am noticing it on all the objects.

2019-11-18_15-38-13-895.thumb.jpg.94fd7b48a3246b28fc011b4360a38f38.jpg

Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Caleb

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply, but changing these settings did not fix the problem.

Even with all settings maxed still doesn't make the textures come back to full resolution.

Must be something non-setting related?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Still looking for a resolution to this issue...  also noticing it at many other airports, (2B2 and KACK particularly, might be at more I just havnt flown to yet) also in more places than in airports, as the resolution seems to have dropped on the water textures between 2B2 and KACK, and as before,  probably in more locations than just that I just havnt seen it yet.

As I said before, maxing the settings didnt help - so must be something file or installation related.

• 4 months later...

I was able to fix the resolution issue by setting the texture resolution drop down in settings > graphics > display.

It had no option selected it was blank so I selected one and the resolution came back.

Thanks.

Archived