TE US Northern California HD XP11 KSCK Stockton.

Just doing a rough calculation of the storage size if we get TE the whole world - let's say approx. 2Pb (seen that figure banded around somewhere before). That's about an extra 500x4Tb hard drives. I could probably fit all those in the lounge, but the 3 piece suite would have to go and the lounge closed to visitors!

Or I could just buy a bigger house! :)

13 hours ago, orbmoke said:

Just doing a rough calculation of the storage size if we get TE the whole world - let's say approx. 2Pb (seen that figure banded around somewhere before). That's about an extra 500x4Tb hard drives. I could probably fit all those in the lounge, but the 3 piece suite would have to go and the lounge closed to visitors!

Or I could just buy a bigger house! :)

Perhaps in time Orbx will have to go where you only download the area where you are actually flying. If that’s a feasible choice. Anyone know what it would take to cover the whole of North America. In True Earth style that is. Derek.

11 hours ago, palple said:

Wonderful, but the screens seems a bit too reddish/yellowish to my taste. There are green fields in the screenshots which do not look so green.

That was because of my cloud settings I have another set to post from a different part and you can see the fields better in the upcoming shots when I get home later. 

cheers 

Iain 

Archived