Lovely EG20 - did I hear freeware?

Dario

14 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Wow, that is some good looking scenery!!!!!!!!  Nice shots of it.

Thank you very much! :) It's a wonderful scenery indeed.

9 hours ago, renault said:

Outstanding captures Dario

Don't know if you intended this, but I love the serenity in the fourth one. It reminds me of a perfect summer's day:)

Cheers

Pete

Thank you very much, Pete! It must confess it was not my intention, but looking at it again, it also gives me this sensation of calm and serenity. :) 

6 hours ago, Luquinhas said:

Yes, he got the hang of it! Nice ones, Dario!

Thank you very much, Luquinhas! :) 

8 hours ago, olderndirt said:

"How green was my valley then?" - excellent views.

Thank you very much!  Greener than green!!! :) 

6 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Amazing Dario, I'd pay :D you to teach me how you take these shots, I mean the distance from the plane, the angle, all of it.

Thank you very much, my friend Jack! :) I don't know if I would be entitled to give classes about sim-photography, but if you don't bother about my lack of a diploma on this subject, it would be a pleasure :) 

4 hours ago, adambar said:

Great looking scenery and shots Dario! :)

Thank you very much, Adam! :) 

3 hours ago, lauriebe said:

Excellent shots Dario. 

Thank you very much! :) 

1 hour ago, Dario said:

Thank you very much, my friend Jack! :) I don't know if I would be entitled to give classes about sim-photography, but if you don't bother about my lack of a diploma on this subject, it would be a pleasure :) 

Thanks Dario, are you using the camera program?  I forget the name.  If not then how do you do it?  Do you pause things and then move the point of view/camera?

16 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Dario, are you using the camera program?  I forget the name.  If not then how do you do it?  Do you pause things and then move the point of view/camera?

Hi Jack!

Yes, I use the X-Camera plug-in , but its main goals, for me, are (1) to have different cockpit cameras, (2) to change cameras using the num-keypad, (3) to be able to define if TrackIR and XP Realistic are active for each camera. I use it as a tool to fly, not to take pictures. 

For pictures, I don't think this plug-in is needed.

For pictures, this is what I did:

(1) I configured specific keys for each camera movement: look left, look right, look up. look down, move camera up or down, zoom in, zoom out. 

(2) When I want to take a screenshot, I generally pause the sim, hit Shift+4 (XP11 external camera), then click "C", and with the keys I configured I can move the camera freely.

It's very easy and straightforward :) 

If you need further help to find the camera movement settings in XP11, just tell me, I will be happy to help. 

Archived