Edingburg P3DV4 not available for download

Ebertr

Today I  bought EGPH for Edingburg. The airport got enabled in FTX Central 3.3.9.2 , indicated as not installed. Installation not possible. Message: 'There are no downloads available for this product'. Let's say that I'm not very amused :-(

Ruediger

I did the FTX Central 4update now and installed Edingburg . EGPH works now. 'The winner takes it all', alle FTX seneries now on the top. Scenery sequence messed. Some airports, e.g. EDDP,  currently not usable (elevation problem and terminals disappeared. FTX Central did not care the insertion point as it was set with FTX Central 3. Well, all was my fault I should have stayed on FTX Central 3 and not buy a new Orbx scenery.

However, some help would be appreciated to get the flightsim back to the sate as it was before.

Ruediger

3 hours ago, Ebertr said:

FTX Central did not care the insertion point as it was set with FTX Central 3

Insertion point was set in FTX Central V3. I assumed that the transformation to FTX Central 4 would care about it.

Ruediger

Solved!

Unfortunately the transformation process from FTX Central V3 to V4 did not care about the insertion point as it was set in V3. I re-defined the insertion point in V4 now and FTX Central was asking whether it should reorganize the sceneries. Perfect, now sceneries are in the same order as they were before.

Ruediger

Archived