Nothing to say...

Well, the problem is that while there are things (scenery related things) going on in the Aerofly world, they are not Orbx related at this time, so I hesitate to post.

There is also the upcoming ATC (third party) product.

And the newest Just Flight Plane nearing release, etc....

20 hours ago, Flamingpie said:

...but I didn't want this forum to be without at least one post in October. Maybe November will bring us some good news regarding AFS2...? Aaaaaah, probably not. For all we know AFS2 is dead when it comes to Orbx. (Correct me if I am wrong.)

Patience? Patience? Patience?
It's been over a year that lasts)?
Meanwhile, a novelty is announced for P3D or XP every two weeks or so ... All that makes me laugh :-))
I will not come back from what I said on the other forum, but my conclusion was the right one. ;-)

I am already looking forward to FS2020 !!!

Aerofy is dead. Not only dead to ORBX, but also to iPaqs.

It's late 2019 and iPacs has not released any significant updates to the simulator. The simulator is pretty much the same since its launch in 2016.

It makes me sad since they had the "shiny new toy" status for a while but no news of updates other than maintenance since august.  That's a full quarter without a single development.  The notification pattern is very similar to the last 6 months of Flight Sim World.  The best move (in my opinion) would be to open source it and let the hobbyists go after it and IPACS make money with addons.  Microsoft is going to keep tight control over their sim so this one could be the "tinkerers" counterpoint. 

5 hours ago, Mak said:

Aerofy is dead. Not only dead to ORBX, but also to iPaqs.

It's late 2019 and iPacs has not released any significant updates to the simulator. The simulator is pretty much the same since its launch in 2016.

Wrong. This is only from the last few months. The actual list of changes would take several pages. Now, there are indeed things to beat Ipacs up on if one is determined, but this is not really one of them. One might disagree with their choice of features to work on, but simply stating they are working on nothing at all is childishly simple to fact-check. https://www.aerofly.com/dokuwiki/doku.php/manual:aerofly_version_changelog?s[]=updates

Released Work in Progress! O8/09/19

The Universal UNS-1 is a very common flight management system (FMS) which is can be found in the Bombardier Q400, Learjet 45 as well as the Boeing 737-500 (retrofit) in Aerofly FS 2 with only minor differences between them. The simulated devices can be used to change the flight plan from within the cockpit, without having to leave the aircraft and going back to the main menu.

More Details Here

wiki:lj45_cdu.jpg?w=300&tok=fd2f3b

https://www.aerofly.com/community/forum/index.php?thread/14680-new-update-released-today/

Greetings fellow flight simmers 06/19/19

we have been busy working under the hood and we are now ready to release our latest feature packed update.

Here is a glimpse to what has been added, fixed, and changed:

• Added Advanced camera movement system (optional setting) that moves the camera head position as you look around in the cockpit, aligns the camera to the overhead or pedestal up direction so that text remains readable and a better panel overview is achieved.
  • Fixed Bug fixes when Vulkan renderer is active. The Vulkan renderer should now be used by default on AMD and NVIDIA GPU's.
  • Changed R22 rotor simulation to use elastic blades to better match helicopter reaction with respect to control inputs.
  • Added R22 rotor blade bending in graphics, blades bend according to load and when engine is turned off
  • Fixed Throttle levers in A320, B737, B747, C90Gtx, LJ45 and Q400 now allow finer adjustments
  • Added A320 electrical system now allows to get into dark state
  • Added A320 FWC (flight warning computer) simulation, ECAM messages with ECAM actions, status page and status reminder... more than 100 warnings and 60 memos simulated and the implementation is open for expansion via tmd. Warnings sounds have not been added yet.
  • Added A320 realistic delays between pilot action and system changes, e.g. it might take couple of seconds to display spoilers aremd
  • Changed A320 minor changes to direct law and alternate law
  • Changed A320 ailerons, elevators, rudders and spoilers can now fail when respective computers are set off, might be difficult to fly (give it a try).
  • Changed A320 ECAM fuel page redone, now in modern style
  • Changed A320 fixes to ECAM electrical page
  • Added A320 fuel system with gravity feed and outer wing transfer
  • Added A320 PFD, ND red flags flashing
  • Added A320 "no autoland" warning
  • Added A320 stall speeds calculated from angle of attack and gross mass
  • Added A320 anti skid tested after gear extension
  • Added A320 flight director resets 30 seconds after landing
  • Added A320 IRS needs alignment after being shut down (time shortened to one minute instead of up to 10 min.)
  • Added A320 when spoilers are automatically retracted (e.g. flap full, high angle of attack or TOGA) they will be inhibited until the spoiler lever is set to retract
  • Fixed A320 FCU only resets after power has been lost for some time
  • Fixed A320 CAT 3 stays active when levers are pulled to idle for landing flare
  • Fixed A320 engine fire warning on ECAM when light test is performed
  • Changed A320 autoland spoilers only extend when thrust levers are manually pulled back to idle
  • Changed A320 jump seat view position
  • Changed A320 drag reduced
  • Changed A320 ignition selector only triggers engine page for engine start
  • Changed A320 engine display shows MREV thrust rating during revers thrust application
  • Added A320 MCDU flight plan can be created from the INIT page (set icao origin and destination)
  • Added A320 MCDU flight plan departure and arrival runways can be selected
  • Added A320 MCDU pages lateral revision, vertical revision, arrival and departure, some parameters are already operative, e.g. 10k speed limit and constraints might work
  • Added A320 MCDU flight plan page waypoints can be inserted and removed (BETA)
  • Added A320 MCDU scratchpad messages like ADD DRAG or DECELERATE
  • Added A320 MCDU pages position monitor, gps monitor and irs monitor
  • Added LJ45, Q400 and B737 a lot of new CDU pages have been added, e.g. navigation, flight plan, performance, fuel, tuning, etc.
  • Added LJ45, Q400 and B737 flight plan can be created and edited via CDU
  • Added LJ45, Q400 and B737 flight plan departure and arrival runways can be selected via CDU
  • Added B737 added greenish moving map to the radar screen
  • Changed Q400 engines are now build from modular engine components
  • Changed Q400 FADEC now able to increase power more quickly (less lag)
  • Added Q400 electrical system finished, Q400 systems can now reach cold and dark state
  • Fixed Q400 APU generator is now working and charging batteries
  • Added Q400, C90Gtx power levers can be pulled into reverse with VR hands or mouse
  • Changed C90Gtx engines are now build from modular engine components
  • Added C90Gtx low and high idle, engines can be shut down and restarted
  • Added C90Gtx electrical system added, C90GTx now also reached cold and dark status
  • Added C90Gtx working radio navigation and MFD options pages in the CDU
  • Added C90Gtx master caution and warning now flashing, more warnings functional
  • Added B58 engines can be shut down now, now also cold and dark
  • Fixed B737 autotuning on ADF removed
  • Changed B747 improvements to the displays, e.g. correct navigation sources for pilot and copilot navigation displays
  • Changed F18 and F15e steering range is automatically managed for you, high steering is selected at low speed (below roughly 10 kts)
  • Changed MB339 engines are now build from modular engine components
  • Added R22 doors can be opened
  • Changed ASG29 canopy animation smoothed out, no more jumps when closing
  • Fixed Advanced autopilot fixes to localizer capture on East headings
  • Fixed Advanced autopilot changed glide slope mode corrects for non standard glide slope angles (e.g. steep approaches)
  • Changed Advanced autopilot speed hold adjusted for autothrottle SPEED mode and vertical IAS HOLD pitch mode
  • Fixed Advanced autopilot numerous bug fixes and minor improvements
  •  

Special thanks to those of you who assisted during our alpha testing phase.

This update will be available in the public version of Steam today and for non-Steam users shortly thereafter.

This list may look impressive and certainly involved a lot of work. Unfortunately, it's nothing making people scream "See what we've got here!". Actually - as you see in this thread - it went unnoticed even by former users having kissed goodbye AeroflyFS2 in the meantime. We have been asking for a living world including moving cars, AI planes, ATC (yes, I know there's 3rd party addon on their way), moving water and waves (beyond a demo),  and more. I bought AeroflyFS2 on day 1 of Early Access and recall part of this has been promised in the very beginning. It's absolutely unknown if/when it will be realized today.

ORBX certainly can't be blamed here. They gave AeroflyFS2 an impressive initial momentum and credit which IPACS could have taken advantage of. Yes, the developers are a small 2+3 team, take or give 1, but at that time they had the chance to get more 3rd parties on board. I recall an interview of the German print FS Magazine with the IPACS heads around 2013 on AeroflyFS1 where the chief editor already urged them to get 3rd parties on board, otherwise they would fail. They didn't - and they failed. The AeroflyFS2 SDK and accompanying assets as a prerequisite for 3rd party involvement has been stagnant for ages.

One could just book this as another missed approach which I have seen enough in 30 years of simming. However, this is a real tragedy, as this one (as Flight Unlimited at its time) stands out of the crowd as a distinguished engine with a lot of potential, visually, performance-wise, in VR and usability - which is at the verge of getting lost, again. At this very moment AeroflyFS2 has 17 players - worldwide. In fact, it's only the admirably enthusiastic work of a hand full of volunteers keeping AeroflyFS2  from being forgotten right now.

Kind regards, Michael

For me the problem is on both ends of the argument. The simple fact is that no matter what you do, flight simmers are pretty much insatiable, and never ever satisfied.

The helicopter that's being worked on, the free Tecnam, and the Tomahawk that I was emailed just this morning is entering final testing......

Those free sceneries you mentioned...

The release of lukla, and the canary islands...

Even the New third party atc, will enter the insatiable darkness and within a month, people will be claiming that nothing is being released.

Orbx itself should be very experienced with that situation, from all the angst from the P3D side about feeling abandoned When X-plane scenery releases became a regular thing.

My own personal experience tells me that even if ipacs released every single thing that people wanted tomorrow, it would only be about three months before the red mouths of the hungry baby birds would be seen again.

We are a tough crowd!

14 hours ago, pmb said:

This list may look impressive and certainly involved a lot of work. Unfortunately, it's nothing making people scream "See what we've got here!". Actually - as you see in this thread - it went unnoticed even by former users having kissed goodbye AeroflyFS2 in the meantime. We have been asking for a living world including moving cars, AI planes, ATC (yes, I know there's 3rd party addon on their way), moving water and waves (beyond a demo),  and more. I bought AeroflyFS2 on day 1 of Early Access and recall part of this has been promised in the very beginning. It's absolutely unknown if/when it will be realized today.

ORBX certainly can't be blamed here. They gave AeroflyFS2 an impressive initial momentum and credit which IPACS could have taken advantage of. Yes, the developers are a small 2+3 team, take or give 1, but at that time they had the chance to get more 3rd parties on board. I recall an interview of the German print FS Magazine with the IPACS heads around 2013 on AeroflyFS1 where the chief editor already urged them to get 3rd parties on board, otherwise they would fail. They didn't - and they failed. The AeroflyFS2 SDK and accompanying assets as a prerequisite for 3rd party involvement has been stagnant for ages.

One could just book this as another missed approach which I have seen enough in 30 years of simming. However, this is a real tragedy, as this one (as Flight Unlimited at its time) stands out of the crowd as a distinguished engine with a lot of potential, visually, performance-wise, in VR and usability - which is at the verge of getting lost, again. At this very moment AeroflyFS2 has 17 players - worldwide. In fact, it's only the admirably enthusiastic work of a hand full of volunteers keeping AeroflyFS2  from being forgotten right now.

Kind regards, Michael

That's exactly what I think. I use aerofly since early access and know all the updates the simulator has received. But as our friend pmb said, this kind of update hardly changes anything in the look of the simulator. The simulator remains stagnant and without major news. Why is the new Microsoft simulator causing so much enthusiasm? Simply because it has features and a look never before seen in any simulator. People want news and evolution.

15 hours ago, pmb said:

We have been asking for a living world including moving cars, AI planes, ATC (yes, I know there's 3rd party addon on their way), moving water and waves (beyond a demo),  and more.

How could you forget the weather engine...! ;)

4 hours ago, HiFlyer said:

For me the problem is on both ends of the argument. The simple fact is that no matter what you do, flight simmers are pretty much insatiable, and never ever satisfied.

The helicopter that's being worked on, the free Tecnam, and the Tomahawk that I was emailed just this morning is entering final testing......

Those free sceneries you mentioned...

The release of lukla, and the canary islands...

Even the New third party atc, will enter the insatiable darkness and within a month, people will be claiming that nothing is being released.

I hear you but it depends on what you want from a sim. I don't need a hundred aircraft so I am fine with just the Q400 and the JF Arrow. But neither of the current offerings comes close to what's on offer for P3D. They are nice but too much is still missing. The free sceneries are nice (I am enjoying the free Lofoten scenery WITHOUT cultivation) but imho (!!!) a lot of it is mediocre. And in fact the payware is often worse than freeware (how dare they ask money for the canary islands and Lukla looks utterly awful apart from a few of the airports). I am mainly enjoying Lofoten for when I need a quick flying fix. The 3rd party ATC will be a place holder: it won't work with the AFS2 flightplanner and possibilities will be limited so... yet again no competition for P3D. And so on.

People keep complaing about AFS2 because whatever has been released so far it isn't as good as what you can get for P3D. Apart from a few Orbx airports. ;) The biggest problem is we have no clue if some really good things are coming or not.

3 minutes ago, Flamingpie said:

The biggest problem is we have no clue if some really good things are coming or not.

Ipacs is famously close-mouthed. They've always been that way.

Even the above updates pretty much appeared with little warning from a clear blue sky.

They keep telling us they are very very busy right now, but good luck on finding out exactly what they are busy on unless you can sic Putin on them and get their servers cracked! :P

2 hours ago, Flamingpie said:

Lukla looks utterly awful apart from a few of the airports

By the way, I disagree on this one. The orthos could be better, but I love the rest of it. And don't forget this developer is now working for Orbx, and has been pointed to as a probable source for any future Orbx Aerofly sceneries..... However likely or unlikely those are.

49 minutes ago, HiFlyer said:

The orthos could be better

Which is exactly my problem. The few detailed airports and mesh are nice but the orthos are absolutely horrible in places... I also don't like how the trees and specialy houses stick out of the scenery. But I suppose that's very personal and subjective. I totally lose immersion as soon as I take off from Lukla. It certainly isn't Orbx quality.

Plus a third party is apparently releasing a form of ATC which IPACS had supposedly been working on for years.  ATC was always listed as one of the things taking up so much of IPACS time does that mean it all gets scrapped?  And ATC was preventing them from doing other things etc etc.. 

The reality is

1.  It runs great

2. It looks beautiful

3.  It doesn't put bread on the table for developers

4.  It is too difficult to modify for the average end user

17 people aren't going to provide much incentive for new development.

2 hours ago, chrisdkramer said:

17 people aren't going to provide much incentive for new development.

Certainly that sort of hyperbole wont.

I think there are about 20,000 members on the not very well-known Ipacs website. That's an actual fact that can be checked, so I will go with that over 17....

Steamspy rather vaguely pegs the number of users to be between 50,000 to 100,000

I also suspect Just Flight wouldn't be working on its forth aircraft if nobody was buying, but hey....

In reality I don't know, and so instinctively avoid statements that seem as if I do, unless I'm pretty sure I can back them up.

13 minutes ago, HiFlyer said:

I also suspect Just Flight wouldn't be working on its forth aircraft if nobody was buying, but hey....

I will be glad to be proven wrong in this case; competition benefits everyone.    But ORBX said that Aerofly makes up less than 4% of sales that is a difficult hurdle to overcome.   I would be interested to see JustFlight sales as a percentage.  I bought the tomahawk for X-plane but wouldn't for AF2 as I am getting more functionality for my money with weather (the raindrop sound alone is worth it) and a dynamic environment. 

I really do hope you are right. 

The concurrent players were taken from Steam Stats

https://steamcharts.com/app/434030

Now it's 29. To give a scale, there are 2000 concurrent users of FSX(:SE)  and 1200 for X-Plane right now. There are certainly many more AeroflyFS2 buyers than 29 but many of them have given up and forgotten it. 

Believe me, I am all but happy about these numbers. But we can hardly expect a star developer like Jarrad Marshall to work for several months for a few hundred $$$s.

I should add that I was in talks with 4 add-on developers some time ago. I even bought them friend's copies of AeroflyFS2 to get them interested. Three of them contacted IAPCS and two of them even started stabs into AeroflyFS2 but gave up because of limitations of the SDK.

Kind regards, Michael

27 minutes ago, chrisdkramer said:

I really do hope you are right. 

I may be, or I may not be. Only the future will tell.

I suspect many Aerofly users are happily flying in VR and have no idea what an Orbx is!

I know I flew FSX for years and sincerely thought that was all there was, until I quite accidentally bumped into the Aerosoft website, which started off a spending (and freeware) frenzy that literally lasted years.

But first I had to bump into the "community" then read up on what I was seeing, and even then with all the stores and things to buy, I was lost for at least a year. Not to mention being afraid of forums because everyone seemed to be a real pilot (or wannabe) and not very open to knuckle dragging gamers such as myself at the time...... :o

It takes a while to create a market, and it remains to be seen if Aerofly has the time, and the community the patience for things to come together.

I just cross my fingers, because the tech really does seem very good, and it would be a shame to lose it.

23 minutes ago, pmb said:

I should add that I was in talks with 4 add-on developers some time ago. I even bought them friend's copies of AeroflyFS2 to get them interested. Three of them contacted IAPCS and two of them even started stabs into AeroflyFS2 but gave up because of limitations of the SDK.

The developers are PHD's. Ask for the time, and they give you the directions to make a nuclear clock.

Fortunately we have a PHD whisperer named Jan!

Yes, I've heard several complaints about the sdk, but in some cases I think it depends on the expertise of the developer.

For instance, several gave up because they didn't understand how setting up the undercarriage worked. It was literally unintelligible to them, especially coming from the apparently more comprehensible FSX/P3D market.

Yet just Flight pretty much figured out most of it on their own. They apparently had the requisite technical skills in-house, and proceeded to not only start pumping out planes, but innovating on systems hand in hand with Ipacs as well.

Hopefully everyone stays in business long enough for that knowledge to be disseminated.

Or not.

1 hour ago, craigeaglefire said:

jeez it is fun flyin' between the buildings in Manhattan with Rift S...

pretty good rendition of the 'Statue of Liberty' too (saw her IRL from chopper up close - with expert pilot - back in '88)...

now to Switzerland & Florida!

;)

One of the free planes  released for aerofly is the Edgley EA-7 Optica: it's kind of like a helicopter/plane, but the thing about it is the huge glass bubble of the cockpit that gives an unbelievable feeling of openness and visibility as you fly.

You can download it here: https://github.com/krzysk1/optica

Fly that over New York, or much better, Orbx Netherlands, and it's almost guaranteed to make a simmer smile.

cxtBmY.jpg

g0xg3q.jpg

Hi all,

If I may just add that XP started out over 20+ years ago as a one man operation, initially sold at $300+ and mainly thanks to a lot of talented 3rd part devs became what it is today. There are things about AFS2 that irritate me to death but hey its a fun sim nonetheless.

Just my tuppence worth.

John.

8 hours ago, HiFlyer said:

Yes, I've heard several complaints about the sdk, but in some cases I think it depends on the expertise of the developer.

I am not enough of an expert to judge the arguments. However, I was told it's just not enough info/variables being available for external access. Anyway, 3 of those developers were able to successfully extend their products (all from the tools range) from Prepar3d to X-Plane when it became popular and 1 in the opposite direction. 

7 hours ago, craigeaglefire said:

jeez it is fun flyin' between the buildings in Manhattan with Rift S...

That's indeed one area where AeroflyFS2 excels. I just take my (Acer) headset, start AeroflyFS2 and it's up and running in a couple of minutes. I also use the headset in Prepar3d from time to time and also tried it in X-Plane, but it's always a hassle to get the proper settings, you have to dial down AA and shadows, but there are still those short hiccups and the picture is never as clear as in AeroflyFS2. I can't exclude it's my settings and I should (and do) continue experimenting but if that much trial and error is required it's a point of usability, too.

Kind regards, Michael

37 minutes ago, pmb said:

That's indeed one area where AeroflyFS2 excels

yes, Michael

the AFS2 ‘holodeck’ works really well & brilliantly with Oculus touch controllers...

flawless VR performance - with currently available computer hardware - super high & smooth frame-rates - right now!

13 hours ago, chrisdkramer said:

Plus a third party is apparently releasing a form of ATC which IPACS had supposedly been working on for years.  ATC was always listed as one of the things taking up so much of IPACS time does that mean it all gets scrapped?  And ATC was preventing them from doing other things etc etc.. 

The third party ATC will be limited. It will give you something to do while flying but it won't actually control traffic because AFS2 doesn't have traffic. It does come with background chatter (no idea if its regional or not) so it will make things a bit more lively but it won't for instance work with the AFS2 planner. Which is why I called it a place holder: I am sure IPACS will keep on working (if they are actually working at all) on their own ATC because it's supposed to come with a new flight planner (with hopefully extremely basic options like 'Search'... ??? ) and (you would expect) AI (so ATC actually has something to control). 

3 hours ago, craigeaglefire said:

yes, Michael

the AFS2 ‘holodeck’ works really well & brilliantly with Oculus touch controllers...

flawless VR performance - with currently available computer hardware - super high & smooth frame-rates - right now!

It's why I keep going back. It's the only civilian aviation sim besides Flyinside in which I find what I consider acceptable performance without turning things down more than I want.

You'll notice in the picture I posted (2D flying) the FPS was above 200 with max settings. That gives me more than enough horsepower to maintain the 80fps my Rift S demands, and that was with supersampling at 180%

Nothing else out there can do that yet, and because of that, for Vr I will always have a place for the sim.

3 hours ago, Flamingpie said:

The third party ATC will be limited.

I have no idea. They've gotta start somewhere though, and ATC seems to be a hard nut to crack. Decades of effort by the various sims creators and I still rarely turn on ATC because I feel it's generally garbage.....

I think that makes it less important to me than to some because I kind of hate it.......

4 hours ago, pmb said:

However, I was told it's just not enough info/variables being available for external access.

If you read the developer posts very closely you will notice they are extremely wary of third party programs reaching into the sim and possibly mucking things up, so they don't make doing so very easy, and when just starting out a developer will almost certainly have to ask for help.

(Which usually means Jan)

Zillions of separate addons sometimes working at cross-purposes is a major cause of CTD/Stutters and whatnot in our current sims, and Ipacs has stated its hopes to avoid that as much as possible.

Instead, they have asked developers to describe the functionality they are looking for, and let Ipacs create internal hooks that won't adversely affect one of the sims main claims to fame. Its speed.

Just like X-plane, they came up with their own universal GPS almost specifically so somebody else would not throw some sort of fps draining kludge in there.

Or, they could allow developers to shoehorn laudable things in at will, that might possibly lead to us complaining about the sim acting up and assuming its Ipacs fault. Remember, just recently one of the testers of the new ATC had his sim crashing at startup and was very confused as to the cause, until he realized it apparently had to do with a dll from the new ATC......

• 2 weeks later...

Well, well well

It is certainly true that AFS2 is brilliant in terms of VR and performance. But what if the sim is standing alone, then it is where XP has been back in the XP5 days. Little to nowhere ;)

In fact, they really haven't made too much progress. The ATC is not really outstanding, but hey, XP got the same issue. No winter. XP without tweaking -> no winter.

AFS2 is brilliant for Switzerland VFR, if you got 15min spare between work and dinner. More than this, still not really. Its useless to have a a brilliant VR engine, if the aircrafts are sub par to anything. My expectation was very high with the Justflight planes, which are awesome in XP. They fall short. Sorry. Not due to JF but due to sim limitation. I talked to the dev and SDK lacks of.

So, AFS lacks in way more areas and due to this, nice to hand it over for a quick flight to inexperienced flyers, that want to take command of a non sophisticated plane with nice scenery. Good for quick sim trials at expositions ;)

This is my summary after a year trying to get something out of AFS and IPACS.

The most complete sim remains P3D as much as I hate to say this. Their VR implementation is subpar to anything around, but hey, the rest of the sim works

Yes, since MSFS has been announced nothing else really matters anymore. I don't see AFS2 going anywhere (I even wonder if IPACS still believe it's going anywhere) and although I will keep on using P3D until MSFS has been released (and maybe a few months longer) the future lies with MSFS. Anyway, yesterday it was posted once more that everything AFS2 related has been put on indefinite hold so... that's it. No need to come here anymore if you are looking for something AFS2 related.

20 hours ago, Flamingpie said:

There is so little to buy for AFS2

Yes Okay, we can understand it in a certain way in this, but if there is little choice as you say, it is that there was also little investment and expenditure at the beginning,
And if more in this small community that we are with AFS2, it remains only a small percentage of buyers, how do you want it to evolve. Especially, from what I've heard, some people never buy a single addon, but only develop by themselves ... and free.
But I think that ORBX, could make a last little effort, if only because of respect to the customers who spent quite a lot of addons other than AFS 2. After all, we spend all our purchases in the same basket and in the end everything goes in the same box ;-)

As the saying goes: We must invest to revive the economy!:)

Archived