True Earth Washington

sparksark

Can someone please help me?  After having to reset my computer, I cannot get all my orbs scenery products to download and install.  My True Earth Washington will only load about half way, and that is taking close to 3 hours.  It just stops at 58%.  I have tried many times, all with the same results.  Thank you.

2 hours ago, sparksark said:

Can someone please help me?  After having to reset my computer, I cannot get all my orbs scenery products to download and install.  My True Earth Washington will only load about half way, and that is taking close to 3 hours.  It just stops at 58%.  I have tried many times, all with the same results.  Thank you.

Are you using Orbx Central ? Don't use FTX Central if you aren't. Orbx central is the newest downloader/installer. Are all your original Orbx addons uninstalled according to Orbx Central?

Thanks for the response.  Yes, I am using Central.  I can see in Finder that parts of the scenery ( in this case True Earth Washington), but the download in Central says only 58%.  When I first started with Orbx, all worked great.  Then the computer had to be reloaded (iMac) because of an os update not working.  Now I can't get Central to work.

7 hours ago, sparksark said:

I own 6 products, and only 4 are installed at this point.The two "True Earth products, Washington and Oregon, refuse to get completed.

Please provide your full PC specs, DIsks and Disk space of where your downloads go and the Disk location of your XP install. Also the version Of Orbx Central you are using.

I will forward this to the Orbx Central team to have a look as I don't know what to advise.

@Mitchell Williamson I am unable to assist the OP as it pertains to an incomplete download via Central.

Archived