EGPB, lights, road traffic and AI aircraft

Dr_Watson

Hello Orbx, I'm flying more often to EGPB now, and see a few things that need corrected.

The centre line lights are not aligned with the runway, it's quite a big error, on most runways, but especially on 09.  

The road traffic driving in the area is all going backwards.  Other area's of TE north is driving forwards (maybe to do with what side they drive on, but prefer wrong side of road and going forwards.)

The AI aircraft can not be removed as with other airports in Orbx Central, so AI aircraft are parking on top of them, can this option be added.

Many thanks 

1 hour ago, Dr_Watson said:

Hello Orbx, I'm flying more often to EGPB now, and see a few things that need corrected.

The centre line lights are not aligned with the runway, it's quite a big error, on most runways, but especially on 09.  

The road traffic driving in the area is all going backwards.  Other area's of TE north is driving forwards (maybe to do with what side they drive on, but prefer wrong side of road and going forwards.)

The AI aircraft can not be removed as with other airports in Orbx Central, so AI aircraft are parking on top of them, can this option be added.

Many thanks 

The cars travelling in reverse is well documented and noted by the developers. Regarding the centre line lights, I will ask @Greg Jones for his comment.

Hello

Thanks for the feedback, after some searching, I see similar topics.  Centre line lights was noted a long time ago, and no patch yet.  It's a pretty big error so I hope that gets fixed.

Can you also give feedback on the AI traffic too.

Thanks

22 minutes ago, Dr_Watson said:

Hello

Thanks for the feedback, after some searching, I see similar topics.  Centre line lights was noted a long time ago, and no patch yet.  It's a pretty big error so I hope that gets fixed.

Can you also give feedback on the AI traffic too.

Thanks

Will do in a PM to you

Archived