EGPB - Floating objects

GCBraun

I see you have your own ortho4xp for this area which may contain mesh. Try initially to disable the ortho4xp tile +60-002 and see if it removes the floating objects by just using default scenery. I cannot replicate the problem because I have Orbx TEGB North installed and have no such anomaly.

Hi, I have removed this Ortho4XP tile and also my UHD Mesh (scenery_packs.ini attached), but even when using the default XP config, I still get these elevation anomalies.

Before buying the product, I checked and TEGB was *not* a requirement for this scenery.

Is there a way to disable these walls, at least? I have tried to re-name some .obj files in the Orbx folder without success.

Thanks

scenery_packs.ini

I cannot reproduce the elevation problem you are having. It seems that there is some kind of mesh conflict but I cannot see where it is coming from. Would it be possible for you to temporarily disable all your addons except EGPB and OrbxLibs XP. One easy way to do that is to temporarily rename you Custom Scenery folder to Custom Scenery_Disabled and create a new folder as Custom Scenery, and then copy/paste  the 2 EGPB files and OrbxLibs XP into the new one.

See if you still have elevation problems. If you do then I can ask the EGPB developers if there is a potential fix.

My pic below shows you what I can see, and there are no elevation problems with the walls, but I am also using TEGB North:

1.thumb.JPG.1b4317f8919ed53fc13971d468805551.JPG

Hello, I have tried with your suggestions and buildings are still floating (pic attached showing my XP11 custom scenery folder just with EGPB and Orbx libs). New ini file also attached.

If TEGB is required to use this scenery, I`d like to ask for a refund, considering that I am not willing to purchase TEGB.

Thanks

Capture.JPG

scenery_packs.ini

Archived