Martyn's here!

Jack Sawyer

1 minute ago, macca22au said:

Hey Jack:  it's me, macca22au, Ian McPhail.  Who's this Don fellow, tell him to stand aside.

Oops, sorry Ian!  My apologies, I got your name wrong. :blink:  Stand aside, I love it! :lol:

We're having an absolutely excellent time.  Today we're heading to the Warner-Robins air museum.

Martyn and his brother Geoff have been describing their amazing travels.  Gosh what a trip!  And they're heading to Vienna and Prague next!  

Well, well, the Funster and the Punster together at long last!  Looks like everyone is having a grand old time sitting under the warmth of the monitor and flying around Orbx Hawaii!  I envy you both for getting to do what several of us would like to do, travel the world and meet interesting people with the same likes as we have, hope you both enjoy the time together and Jack, don't let Martyn crash all of you flying stock!  :D:lol:

Martyn, hope you and your bro have a grand time on the remainder of your jaunt around the globe! :)

5 hours ago, Wakashi said:

Well, well, the Funster and the Punster together at long last!  Looks like everyone is having a grand old time sitting under the warmth of the monitor and flying around Orbx Hawaii!  I envy you both for getting to do what several of us would like to do, travel the world and meet interesting people with the same likes as we have, hope you both enjoy the time together and Jack, don't let Martyn crash all of you flying stock!  :D:lol:

Martyn, hope you and your bro have a grand time on the remainder of your jaunt around the globe! :)

Thanks Roger!  We're having a great time, he loved the Warner-Robins museum today, his brother Geoff is a wonderful guy too!

5 hours ago, caleb1 said:

Nice to see you both together, I always wondered what yall looked like.  I always imagined Jack as sort of a real life version of that profile picture, now I see i am wrong!:D 

Thanks Caleb!  I thought there was a striking resemblance! :lol:

Great to see the faces of our forum friends, and I hope you fellas have one heck of a time together! :)

Tell Martyn it's not a good idea to take his eyes off the monitor when flying, that's probably the reason he has so many problems. :lol:

3 hours ago, adambar said:

Great to see the faces of our forum friends, and I hope you fellas have one heck of a time together! :)

Tell Martyn it's not a good idea to take his eyes off the monitor when flying, that's probably the reason he has so many problems. :lol:

:lol: Thanks Adam!  We're having a terrific time.  Martyn's a great guy, and Geoff his brother is brilliant.

Archived