In love with LOWI

Dario

59 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Dario, I think what makes your latest shots so darned good is the time of day?  They really show off what Orbx has created, all of these are marvelous!

Hi Jack! I think that what is making the difference is that I’m being able to use better my “photographer’s eye”, thinking more about lights and shadows, composition, point of view, etc. In many ways, taking pics in a sim resembles techniques we use in real life. And I am loving to unite these two passions, photography and flight simulation. All the best for you, my friend! 

54 minutes ago, BobT said:

How do you say "fasten your sweet belts" in German? Wow those are nice!

Thank you very much, Bob! I don’t know either, but fortunately the passengers were fluent in English. :) 

37 minutes ago, lifejogger said:

Stunning shots, well done!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much! :) 

4 hours ago, olderndirt said:

Both your 'photographer's eyes' and then some.  Your camera sees more, so much more than the usual plane, scenery, sunrise, or sunset shots - wish I had your talent.

Thank you very much for your words! It’s always 95% transpiration and 5% inspiration :) 

3 hours ago, JohnnyJohnJohn said:

Love flying around Dusk the most.  Wonderful set!

Thank you very much, John! :) 

2 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Great set of shots.

cheers

Iain

Thank you very much, Iain! :) 

On 9/22/2019 at 4:16 AM, adambar said:

Big time set of shots Dario, great job! :)

Thank you very much, Adam! :) 

13 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Oh God

wow but how do you achieve this quality? :o

all are jewels but #4 is a hat off

Thank you very much, Carlos! :) I must confess I was also impressed with what I was seeing. My addons are ActiveSky and XVision. Lately I have been exploring in more detail some ORBX airports, and 4 airports particularly surprised me by the level of detail and by the stunning visuals in XP11: London City, Innsbruck, Southampton and East Midlands. Regards!!!

6 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Dario, you are using ORBX to its highest advantage. Thanks for showing the rest of us what we can aim for.

Thank you very much for your words, Rodger! :) I think XP11 and ORBX are a perfect match. And as I told to Carlos above, I think some ORBX airports are super close to reality, and currently I am super impressed with London City, Innsbruck, Southampton and East Midlands. ORBX is doing a wonderful job. This is a pleasure for the "virtual-pilot-would-be-photographer" in me :) Regards!!!

6 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Brilliant shots Dario, so much to like.

Don

Thank you very much, Don! :) 

Archived