Problem with AFLT

Louis

I have a bit of a  mess going on and not even to sure if this is the right place to post . Lately I've been noticing my aircraft have been bouncing and the brakes jammed . A little more searching it's ok in the day time but Dusk, Dawn, and night it continues to bounce . I checked the Nvidea control panel and Manage 3D settings --Prepar3d  "power management mode" is set at "prefer max performance ". Then more looking, i came across this way above my head item called AFLT that some disable which i don't know how to do and it cures it . Then in Orbx central  i noticed the Light Confiqurator was not installed , it was but some how now it's not and when i tried to reinstall it it says --Error :there are no builds available for this product . I have a feeling that this just might have some thing to do with all this jammed brakes and bouncing aircraft but i'm at a standstill .As of now i can only fly in the day time and maybe some body here can get me going -----Thanks Louis 

Hello,

may I suggest that you first rename your scenery.cfg file and let P3D build another default one.

Start the simulator and see if the problem is still there.

If so, it has nothing to do with anyone's addon scenery.

Then try renaming the Prepar3D.cfg file and do the same.

I basically only run Orbz products and just have Fsdreamteam   Vancouver airport . I took the Maule default and went to London England . I have Base pack, Vector, and Open LC North AM and also  Buildings HD ----in London default ,it was  good in the day time and bounce at dusk so same thing -Louis

Hello,

if you followed my advice and disabled all your addons, refreshed your configuration files and using a default aircraft at default scenery the problem remains,

it has nothing to do with anyone's addons and is probably an error in your installation of P3D.

As written by Arthur Conan Doyle, "when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

OK here's where i am, -sorry i didn't really understand your part about default ,  I went to ADD ON's and disabled every thing  in there that were add on's. If i leave the AFLT Ticked it still does the bounce with all the add on's disabled but if i UNtick the AFLT  its ok and that is with 2 or more reboots to make sure .So it seems to lead to that so called AFLT . And incidentally i can't reinstall the light configurator in Orbx central ----Louis 

The 3 sceneries I put in Nick were from Doug Grovenstine and he has AFLT files provisions and not knowing I let them in and that’s where the fun started. I deleted the 3 sceneries cypr cyqq And cyqt I’ll delete the AFLT folder in Add ones and should fix it  Louis  

Edited by Louis