Installed PNW on p3dv4, no water.

Installed Orbx  PNW on p3dv4 and there are trees where the water should be.  Took a screenshot from above.   This is from KNOW, which is basically an island and there should be water everywhere.

Checked other locations and water was fine.  Checked id19(right on Sandpoint Lake), and water was fine.

So then I installed the  Orbx Northern Rockies region and the exact same thing happened to the water.  Also included screenshot of id19 after it was installed.

I verified the integrity of the files and they were fine.   

p3d pacific.png

p3dnorthrockie.png

know.png

1 minute ago, Lauren Arfman said:

I used the new version of central.  And I used no SCE.  I have global, vector, na lc, trees, and global airport pack installed as well.    I have all this already installed on fsx with no problem using the old ftx central.

Interesting and perplexing.  As soon as I am able I'll go to KNOW and have a look as I have all the same Orbx stuff installed.

Is it possibly the new central that gave me issues?  I installed the newer one thinking it would just disable the old one.    It then installed the new one without touching the old one, even though it asked me if I wanted to delete the old one and I said yes. So then I deleted the old ftx central.

Archived